Chapter 19

I kinda miss the trio :(, he deserved what he got tho let's not go deeper into
Edit: I WISH GOD WAS THIS KIND TO ME EVERYTIME. I CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW EXCITED I WAS WHEN I SAW THE THUMBNAIL OF SKEPPY'S VID. (For the people who don't get it skeppy just posted a new video of him and a6d and they're on good terms again) i missed the baguette-man.
_______________

   The bedroom door creaked as it opened. The girl tiptoed her way to the bed, the two boyfriends sleeping peacefully, holding onto eachother. She walked up to the side of the bed taking her phone out, she took a picture of the couple before going to spotify and finding the song with the loudest starting music ever. She snapped her fingers near the older boy's ears, the boy moved a bit in his sleep before going back to a relaxed state.

    "There ain't no way in hell THIS won't wake these lazy asses up." She murmured under her breath. Her thumb hovered over the play button of the song while the phone was held near both of the boys' ears.

   The loud noise filled up the room as both of the boys quickly apart as Darryl fell off of the bed.

   "AAHHH WUTDAFUDGE." He fell on the ground with the thud "Owww... Lyla what the muffin is wrong with you"

   "AAAAA WHAT IS TH- DARRYL!" Zak shrieked. "Oh my god are you okay?" He got out of the bed, Kneeling down besides Darryl.

   "I'm fine. Don't worry" Zak helped Darryl up. The room filled up with Layla's laughter.

   "You- you- BAHAHAHA- oh. My. God! That was so funny- you good tho?" She managed to say between her laughs.

   "Oh my goodness...darn you, Layla"

   "Alright. Alright. I'm sorry but like- get up now it's time for your collage"

   "Gosh you actually have a point. But you could have chosen a different way to wake us up!"

   "Hey Darryyy..."

   "Yes, muffin? If you're thinking about going to your collage too then shut up I'm not listening to you"

   "PLEASEEEEEE"

   "Noooo..."

   "Oh come on, pretty please?? I'll give a kiss in return if you want. Pleaseeee"

   "You two forgetting I'm here or what?"

   "Then leave!!! Oh my goodness"

   "Ouch- could have been nicer" Layla said, pretending to be hurt. Of course Darryl didn't fall for that. He just gave her a cold stare, she just giggled and left the room.

   "Please babyy. I miss being with Tommy, Toby and Mark!! Please!!! I haven't talked to them in a week!"

   "Oh my goodness, finee!!" Darryl said, giving up. Zak did have a point though. "Get ready I'll make breakfast"

   "YAYYY! THANK YOU DARRYL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!"

   "I love you too you muffin! Now go get ready before I send you back to your bed!"

   They both parted their way afterwards. Darryl went into the kitchen preparing something for breakfast, that's untill Layla shooed him off after he burnt the first pancake. She took over the kitchen, Darryl took a towel and went to take a shower (Zak's out of the shower you muffins so don't let your thoughts go wild >.>). He was out after a few minutes, wearing his everyday Plain black hoodie with red stripes down the sleeves and skinny black jeans.