Song he dedicates to you during the concert

Tristan~ "Hey Newcastle! How are you all?!" I shouted into the microphone. All I could hear were the screams of all our fans! "Good I see! Haha anyway we hope you enjoy the show and let's begin! Tris what's the first song?" James says into the mic, "well Jems I do believe it's Wild heart, and I want to dedicate it to my beautiful girlfriend over there Cuz I know it's her favourite! I love you Y/N!"

Bradley~ "I wanna feel this way, so tell me why cant we can't stay the same" I sang the end words and tris what he had to say! "Guys before we move on I just want to dedicate the next song to my fiancé, she's amazing and I love her! This is risk it all"

Connor~ "this is the last song of the night, sad I know but let's rock it shall we? Yes! This is can we dance, and I would like to dedicate it to my beautiful wife, this is the song I sang for her when we first met! And I'm so glad I did, this is can we dance!"

James: "for you id risk it all...." "Awh Jems, now isn't there something you wanted to do for a certain someone tonight? Hmm" Bradley nudged my arm and the crowd went silent. "Uh yeah, right everyone knows my girlfriend well I really want to take it to the next level so Y/N can you come out here" she slowly got dragged outside by tris and connor, she looked so nervous. "Y/N I have loved you for years as I think it's time we got married, so please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" She looked down at me and looked at the ring, then she finally nodded and everyone screamed as me and her kissed like no one was there. "Oi love birds we have a song for Y/N it's from James, sit down." Tris said. "Everyone this is sugar!" We all had a great time, for a great day!

~these sucked I know, you don't have to tell me, requests anyone? Haha well I'm going to update again with part 2 of you introduce him to your family.... Tomorrow!! So keep in touch for that😂😘

-
~Amber