#1:How you meet!

James: It was 7 am which meant, it was time for your daily run around the block. Great. You did the daily stuff, had a shower and that stuff. You put on lady. jogging bottoms and sports bra, grabbed a banana and mp3 player and you were out the door. You were halfway round the block and you weren't looking where you going till you bashed into a body, you fell onto your but and grazed your arm. You looked across to the the person you bumped into... he was stunning his eyes were so dreamy and his hair it looked perfect, you were snapped out of your thoughts by the boy  waving his hand in your face. “um..are you okay you took quite a fall love" he said and held his hand out for you to get up, you kindly took the offer and said “oh yeah thank you.." “the names James McVey" “well thank you James, I'm y/n" “beautiful name for an even more beautiful girl" You blushed and looked down so he couldn't see it. “firstly your pretty when you blush don't hide sweet, and how about you let me get your number and I'll take you to Starbucks for well grazing your arm" “of course you can have my number, and I'd love that James". All you didn't know was that the start yo beautiful relationship.

Brad: His p.o.v (point of view)

“Jesse! Jesse! come back here!" My dog Jesse has been well acting up lately, she keeps attacking poor people in the park, and she was at it again today! Except this time I forgive her she ran into a beautiful young lady. I ran after her and omg she was so much more beautiful up close. “Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry she keeps doing this! are you okay??” "um yeah, i-i'm fine thank you, just a few scratches here and there."

"can I see them just in case" "sure, so what's your name" “my name is Bradley most people call me brad though. what about you?" “my name is y/n" “that's a lovely name y/n" “awh thank you brad;) so um wanna walk around the park so more?" “sure:) only if you give me your number first" she smiles widely at me and we exchange numbers. I knew I had to see her again, no matter what.

Connor: (your p.o.v)

Today was the day you went to see your cousin Tristan, since you were very close he wanted you to meet his band mates. You were at his house now and you grabbed your spare key from your purse and let yourself in. You walked into the living room when you saw 3 other boys playing on the PlayStation one with curly brown locks, another with blonde/brown hair and the last one he had a thick accent his hair was brown with blonde bits it was perfect. he was perfect. Tris snapped you from your thoughts by hugging you and asking if you wanted a drink. Let's just say after ten minutes Connor and you became friends and he asked for your number to take you to dinner later on;)

Tristan:

You were sat in your local park on the swings, since the dick you used to call your boyfriend dumped you for your ex bestfriend. You had no where to go ; her parents disowned her and they hate her so she was lonely. fun.

“um excuse me, is this swing taken?" he giggled a little, you shook your head and he sat down next to you, “I'm Tristan by the way" he smiled which you gladly returned. "i-im y/n" you said quietly "hey pretty thing, don't be shy I don't bite" He said then laughed. Oh my his laugh was infectious I couldn't help but laugh.

“so what's a beautiful girl like you doing out here all alone then?" “well Tristan, my ex boyfriend dumped me for my ex bestfriend and since my parents disowned me I have no-where to go" you started to cry. “oh that's so nasty, hey look I know we just met but my  place is down the street do you want to stay at mine till you find your own place?" "really? omg thank you so much Tristan! your amazing" “i hear that a lot;)"

~Amber, requests are open! please tell us what you want in the book:p xxx