Another boy in the band hits on you

Brad~ Being brads girlfriend was pretty amazing, but it had its problems: the hate, and having Tristan look at you like your a piece of meat.. You don't tell Brad just because you know something could happen between the boys and you didn't want to break anything between them.

Today Brad and you were inviting the boys round for a movie day and because Tristan was coming round you knew he was going to flirt with you. Which isn't cool, you loved him lots obviously he's a good friend but you want him to understand you'll only be friends.

It was around 4:00pm and the boys should be here any minute. You hear a knock at the door, and as Brad was closer to the door he opened it. All the boys exchanged hugs before they all came and piled themselves onto the sofa and the bean bags. You were wearing shorts and a crop top since it was summer.

You all decided you wanted to watch: fast and furious. And all through the movie you could feel Tristan's eyes on you. So each time you cuddled into Brad some more, you wouldn't usually do this because you quite comfortable around the boys and Brad knew this so he wrapped his around your waist holding you with a tight grip. He kept looking at Tristan, giving him the death glare every now and then. making sure he knew you were Brads and only Brads.

Tristan~ out of the band you and James are the closest only because you were friends through childhood. But he had stopped hanging around with you and Tris and you didn't know why. He wouldn't look at you or Tristan and it was annoying. So you took all the boys out for drinks at the local pub. Tristan didn't leave your side unless either of you needed the toilet. It was getting quite late and everyone except you and Tris were drunk. Tristan had gone to the toilet and Brad and connor had gone to flirt with some girls across the bar which left you and James alone.

He scooted closer to you, "Y/N.. I love you and your very hot. How about we leave here and go back to my place... Tristan doesn't have to know..." "James your drunk" James suddenly started stroking your leg, making you uncomfortable so you pushed him off you. Luckily you did it before Tristan got back. Or so you thought. A few minutes later tris arrived back and before you could say anything his lips were attached to yours. He grabbed your hand dragging you out of the pub.

"I'm gonna get
James so fucking bad tomorrow, but tonight I'm going to make sure you know who you belong too"

-

~that's it guys I will update the next two parts of Connors and James' tomorrow because it's late😊 like and comment if you enjoyed this and if you want to see the next parts! Love you all and today's question is:
.... If you could be any Disney character who would you be and why?
I would be princess Ariel, only because I want red hair and I want to be a mermaid🎉🌸💝

~Amber🌸