You introduce him to your family

Y/N - your name
Y/S/N - your sisters name
Y/D/N - your dads name
Y/L/N - your last name

The imagines start now! |•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Brad~ It was around 8am and this was the time you usually got up and you were so happy! Today was the day Brad got to meet your strange but amazing family, they have wanted to meet him for a while now so why not today? You walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make yourself a quick coffee. You put the radio on and obviously TheVamps came on, and you were singing and dancing like no one was around until you felt Brads arms snake around your waist. "morning beautiful" he said in his hot morning voice "morning Brad, you ready for this afternoon?" I said whilst walking away from him "Not really I'm so nervous, what happens if they don't like me? Omg I really want them to like me and wha-" you cut him off by saying "Brad baby they will love you, okay stop babbling and go get ready we only have 4 hours!" After around 2 hours of hair and make up treatment you and Brad were finally ready but you still had 2 hours left so you you went walking around the near by park, where you saw your little sister running around like a loony! "Y/N!" She screamed, you ran up and picked up Y/S/N. "Well what are you doing here running around like crazy? Is mum or dad here?" You asked her, she giggled and pointed to your dad exchanging pleasantries with Brad just behind you both. You took your little sisters hand and walked towards them, "Ah sweetheart there you are" you quickly hugged your dad and let go of your little sister. "Hi dad, so I guess you've uh met Bradley?" "Yes I have met Brad and may I just say I like the young boy" You looked at Brad and saw that he was turning a little shade of pink. "Um thank you sir, that means a lot" Brad managed to spit that out. "Right shall I grab your mother and we can go to dinner? Then we can learn a little more about you?" You and Brad both looked at each other and smiled whilst your sister and father walked over to the coffee stand. "I told you they would like you" you laughed "oh shush missy, and by the way your really good with your little sister. I hope your that good when we have children" he laughed and carried on walking, whilst you were dreaming about your future with your amazing boyfriend.

Tristan~ "Mum are you ready yet?" You shouted upstairs to your silly mother who was trying to get her 'hair' perfect for your lunch get together with Tristan and his family. "Yes Y/N stop stressing we still have an hour" "yes but I want you to like him and I want them to like us, and if we are late then the May not get the right impression. If us!" you screamed back up the stairs. It was 30 minutes then you were both ready to leave. You were all meeting at nandos which everyone loves obviously, it was now 12:00 and in the distance you could Tristan and his brother and his sister and obviously his parents. You suddenly see his brother and little sister running towards you. His sister ran and hugged your legs as her brother tried to pry her off you. At least she was happy to see you, you hugged his older brother and said hi to his mother have we a hug then, gave Tris a quick peck and a hug after all the greeting and talking you found a table and ordered food. (Skip to middle of Lunch) "so Y/N how's school" Tristan's mum asked, "oh it's good I really like what I studying so yeah" you all carried on just general chatting and when you were all finished both of your parents went of with the other children whilst you and tris went of and chilled talking about how you think today went.

I'm not going to do james and connor because I have other ideas for full imagines for them ☺️😊 I hope you guys don't mind :) but the preferences will carry on 😘😄