>22<

"Ain't nobody love, ain't nobody love like you do" Nobody Love//Tori Kelly

|Kat|

"You guys did this for me??" I say blushing.

Shawn nods before reeling me to cover my eyes. He grabs my hand and leads me to who knows where. Familiar laughs ring in my ears and I furrow my eyebrows. Who is that?

"Okay, babe, open."

Shawn uncovers my eyes and I almost cry. My best friends from New York are standing in front of me.

"What-How?" I question.

"Well, I knew that you couldn't have a proper birthday last year because of your parents, so I called up Jace. I asked him about having them all come for a surprise party. Then, I asked your dad for permission." Shawn grins.

"You did all that f-for me?" I choke out.

He nods his head and I feel the familiar warmth of my tears on my cheeks. He pulls me into his arms and hugs me, kissing the top of my head.

"All for you, baby girl."

"Aweeee." My friends coo.

Click.

I've gotten used to people taking pictures of Shawn and I. It happens all the time now. It used to make me angry, or at least embarrassed, but now it makes me happy.

I pull away from Shawn and quickly kiss him before wiping the tears off my face. My next move, obviously, is to tackle my friend with hugs.

"I missed you all so much!!" I exclaim.

"We missed you, too!"

"Believe him, we almost passed out when we heard your voice!"

I giggle and embrace all of them.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too, Kat!"

I smile and pull away. Before I start my partying I go over to the rest of the guys and thank them. Turns out Shawn knows a lot of celebrities and so there were quite a few here. I eventually find Shawn again and pull him to the photo area.

There is a table next to the photo area with tons of props and things to take the pictures with.

I look over at Shawn and see him wearing a fedora and ray ban glasses. He looks so hot. I quickly throw on a masquerade mask and a princess hat.

The lady running the camera asks if we are ready. Shawn pulls me closer to his body and tells her we are ready.

She explains how we have to do three poses, fairly quick. For the first picture Shawn and I stick our tongues out and do peace signs.

For the second, Shawn and I got back to back and he pulls his glasses down his nose and I lift up my mask. We both try to give the camera a smolder, but end up laughing.

For the last picture, Shawn grabs my hand and places the other on my waist. Right as the lady says to pose he kisses me.

I smile into the kiss and then we break apart and put our costume pieces on the table.

"Those were cute pictures, guys! Good job." The woman smiles.

"Thank youuuu." I grin.

Shawn takes my hand and leads me onto a stage and the music stops as he speaks into the microphone.

"Hey everybody! I hope you're having fun tonight!"

The crowd screams and hollers.

"So I was asked to direct where things go, presents on that table," Shawn points, then continues listing where things are before turning towards me, "Now, I have a song to sing for you, princess."