>24<

"It's been a long day without you, my friend, and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again." See You Again//Wiz Khalifa

|Kat|

The sunlight panning through the windows slowly wakes me up. The brightness causes me to rub my eyes and squint until they are used to such light.

I roll over and onto my other side. Shawn is still fast asleep, soft snores escaping from his beautiful lips. His hair falls on the pillow softly and his arm is still draped over my side.

I stare at him and smile. Every day I fall for him harder than the days before.

I slip out of his loose grasp and walk into the bathroom. I use the toilet and then wash my hands. I check my clock in the bathroom. 7:00 am.

I yawn, I only have gotten 4 hours of sleep. I sigh and start the shower. After, I make my way to my closet and pick out an outfit for the day.

X-X-X-X

I turn the shower water off and reach out to grab my towel. I dry off my body before I wrap the towel around my body. The bathroom floor is cold as I step out of the shower. I turn on my straightener and then change into my outfit: fresh undergarments, a black muscle crop top, high waisted jeans, a flannel, and my converse.

I quickly take my clothes to my hamper. As I walk back to the restroom I smile at Shawn sprawled across my bed, his face buried into my pillows.

I giggle quietly and then return to the bathroom. I dry the rest of my hair and decide not to straighten it. after I put my straightener down, I put on a small amount of black eyeliner and mascara.

My phone buzzes and wakes me from my daze.

From: Dany Boi.

-hey, I will be home in like one minute, but I smell like weed...Malcom's roommates are addicts... Help me clean up? I'm sneaking through the window now

To: Dany Boi.

-on my way!

I rush out of the room and quickly make my way to Daniel's room. The first thing

I do is open his window and help him in, followed by a quick stripping of his clothes.

"Okay go shower. Use dad's stuff since it is strongly scented."

Daniel nods and rushes into the bathroom. I take a deep breath and run to the laundry room. I throw his clothes in and wash them straight away.

After, I go back to my room, Shawn still sleeping soundly.

I quietly crawl into the bed next to him and begin softly kissing all over his face.

I plant a kiss on his lips finally and feel him smile through it.

He cups my face with his hand and kisses me harder. After a few moments, he sits up and wraps his arms around me, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Good Morning, beautiful."

"Good Morning." I hum.

"How'd you sleep??"

"Alright." I laugh, "And you?"

"Pretty well." He smiles, planting a kiss on my cheek.

In this exact moment, I feel like I've gotten slapped across the face. Shawn deserves so much better. He is so talented and all I am doing is holding him back. I'm depressed and obsessed with harming my own body. He can't worry about me when his career is just starting. They tell you to sacrifice for love right? He doesn't need me.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?"

Shawn slides the pad of his thumb across my cheek, wiping the tear I didn't know was falling.

"I'm not good for you." I whisper.

"What are you talking about?" He says, bringing my chin up with his fingers, our eyes meeting.

"You deserve so much better.." I mumble, beginning to cry harder.

"Hey, shhhhh, it's okay." He pauses, "Besides, I want you."

"Why? Why do you want someone so broken and so alone? All I do is push people away and hurt myself. I can't even get up without fighting myself. I'm such a heavy burden on you and I'm going to weigh you down. So why me? I'm unable to be fixed, Shawn, so why try when all I'm going to do is fall apart?" I say, my voice getting louder.

"You're so beautiful." He says, smiling with reared up eyes.

"No I'm not." I say grabbing his shirt with my hands and leaning my head onto his chest, sobbing.

"You are. You are broken and ripping at the seams, you are torn apart. You are weak, but so strong at the same time. You're so vulnerable and hurt. You break down and you cry. But there is such a beauty in your sadness a I can't even begin to explain. I'm not going to try and fix you or help you. I'm going to love you with every damn ounce in my body because that's all I can do. I do not deserve anyone better. I don't even deserve you, but I have you. That, I will not let go of."

Shawn wraps his arms around my body and hugs me tightly against him. I woo my eyes and then wrap my weak and tired arms around his neck, resting my head on his shoulder.

I slowly stop crying and sigh as I realize how much of a mess I am.

"I know what you need."

"What?" I mumble into Shawn's shirt.

"A Shawn and Kat day. I'm going to be with you all day, okay?"

I nod my head. "Okay."

I pick my head up off of his shoulder and look my boyfriend in the eyes.

"Beautiful." He smiles.

I look down and blush.

"So first you are going to go finish getting ready and then I know exactly what we are doing next." He says, clapping his hands together.

I giggle and quickly get off the bed and head to the bathroom to fix my makeup before brushing through my hair again and walking back into the room.

Shawn is fully dressed this time wearing skinny jeans and a baseball tee.

"Shall we go?"

"We shall."

He grabs my hand and pulls me down the stairs and out the door.

"Do you think we can use your car?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, just let me text my dad."

To: Daddy💕
-Taking the car to go out with Shawn

"Let's go!" He says, laughing.

"Let's!"

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
Sucky chapter I know!! Don't hate me! I've been so busy and finally finished finals and am on Summer breakkkkkkk!! So I decided to end this book at 35 chapters and then hopefully put out a sequel eventually! I just some other book ideas and it's very difficult to keep updating when I want to start new books and such! Thank you guys so much for reading and I promise the chapters will get better!! Love you guys so freaking much!!

-Shawn's Bae😘