>11<

So I was thinking from now on I'm going to put a song quote before the chapter(that has to do with it)and then at the end, I'll put an Author's Note(: hehe.

"Don't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazy, but they're the only friends that I have."

-Can We Dance//The Vamps

Kat's POV

"Okay, Katrina." The doctor says after he removes my cast.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaim, "Thank youuuuu."

He laughs, "No problem, now try to be somewhat careful on your ankle, it's healed but you don't want to hurt it again."

"You got that right." I laugh.

He begins to list off certain stretches I should do to get my ankles strength back, and before I know it, I end up walking back to the car.

"Look who's walking again." Shawn grins.

"I know! I'm so happy." I beam.

He chuckles before grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together.

Shawn pulls out of the parking lot and begins driving back to my house.

"Just a warning, all of the other boys will be at Nash's house today, so be ready to meet them."

I nod, "Thanks, I'm kinda nervous."

He quickly looks at me before returning his focus on the road.

"Why's that?"

"I feel like I have a tough time getting people to like me.. I mean I'm not that likeable."

"Are you kidding me? You are so stealing amazing and funny! Why else would the boys and I like you?" He smiles.

"I don't know.."

"Exactly!" He smiles. his point proven.

"Anyways, on another note, when do you go back to Canada?"

"End of the summer."

Finally, Shawn's car is pulling into my driveway and he parks the car.

"Oh."

"Hey," He begins, lofting my chin with his finger, "Let's not think about that just yet, we still have a couple months."

"You're right."

He smiles before cupping my cheek and leaning in to kiss me.

As soon as the small space is closed between us, my whole body feels like a fireworks show.

We pull away from the kiss and rest our foreheads together.

"I'll call you later okay, beautiful."

I feel the blush run to my cheeks and I bite my lip.

"Okay."

I quickly peck him on the lips again before I have to exit the car.

"Talk to you later, Shawn." I smile, before getting out of the car and walking into my house as his car begins driving the small amount to Nash's.

"Hello?" My voice echoes throughout the house.

"Hey." Daniel says

"Where is everybody?"

"Dad is out shopping, and Anna is with that Hayes kid."

I nod and begin up the stairs. As I get to the tip, I realise my ankle doesn't hurt which causes me to do a small victory dance.

As soon as the door opens to my room I quickly rush over and fall onto my bed.

Ding.

From: Nash

-hey. Wanna come over soon and meet the guys?

To: Nash

-sure! ill be over soon.

I set my phone into my nightstand and go to my closet, searching for something to wear.

Eventually, I decide on high waisted skinny jeans, a light blue tank top that I tuck in, and my black vans.

After I change, I fix my makeup up a little and throw my hair into a messy bun.

Sending Nash a quick text telling him I'm on my way before sliding my phone into my back pocket I begin down the stairs.

"Where you off to?" Daniel asks before I exit the house.

"Nash's to meet new friends."

"Be back by seven okay?"

I nod and quickly exit the house.

Half way down the road I begin to take sharp breaths and my palms become sweaty.

What if they don't like me?

Will I annoy them?

Everything slows down and I pause to take a breath.

Breathe, Kat. Breathe.

For once I take my own advice and push myself to go to the house.

Seconds pass and I find myself knocking on Nash's door.

The door flies open to reveal a smiling Matthew.

"Kit-Kat!" he grins pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Matthew." I whisper.

"Don't be nervous they'll love you, Katrina."

I nod and a small smile spreads across my face.

Matthew begins to walk further into Nash's house and I trail closely behind him.

"Kat's here."

Matt then steps to the side and I feel eleven pairs of eyes on me.

Anna locks eye contact and I can tell she is saying 'don't worry'. I softly nod and wave.

"Hey."

They all wave and stand up.

"Jack." Jack Gilinsky smiles.

"Jack J."

"Carter."

"Aaron."

"And I'm Taylor."

"Katrina, but you can call me Kat." I smile.

They all nod and we go back to hanging out.

>>>>>

Sorry it's short but I needed to update😓

Anyways IM SEEING AUSTIN SHAWN THE VAMPS AND FIFTH HARMONY TOMORROWWWWW😍

ANYWHO school starts on Monday so I'll continue to update hopefully once or twice a week but pleaseeeee be patient❤️ love you guys!

-Shawn's Bae😘