>29<

"Where are you now that I need you?" Where Are You Now//JB

|Kat|

"Hey, it's Shawn-"

I groan and continue packing. It's been a few days since I was signed to the label and I was flying out to Los Angeles in a few days.

Shawn has been MIA and nobody seems to know where he has been. He hasn't read my messages or called or anything.

Saying I'm not worried would be a complete lie. I mean he is my boyfriend and he just told me he loved me.

As I continue packing I look out my window and see the boys all walking up the road. I smile and shove the last few things into my suitcases and rush down stairs, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, before waiting for the boys to knock on the door.

When they do, I open it with a huge smile on my face.

"I missed you guys!"

They all say hi, but I know something is up.

"Guys what's wrong?"

"We haven't heard anything from Shawn." Matthew pouts.

My spirit drops. Where could he have gone?

After the boys all pile into my house I sigh.

"It will be okay, Kat." Taylor says, patting my back.

"Yeah! And besides we are going to be living together for a while!" Jack G smiles.

After I had told everyone the big news, Jack and Jack told us how their studio is the same area as mine, and they also have to fly back to record, so I could live with them along with a few of their friends. My parents took some convincing but they finally gave in. 

"Yeah, you're right."

"Kat, can I talk to you for a second." Nash sighs.

I nod, and follow him into the other room. He closes the door and sits on the bed.

"I know where he is."

My heart leaps, but my excited mood drops as soon as I recognize Nash's, mood.

"Where is he?"

He takes out his phone and taps around on it before handing it to me. My shaky hands grab the device and as soon as I look at the screen my whole world shatters. He was kissing a girl. There were so many pictures. Him and her holding hands, kissing, at the beach. What the hell?

My body drops to the ground and Nash rushes to my side, pulling me into his arms. My tears don's hesitate to come fast, and my body welcomes the familiar sadness.

"I'm so sorry, Kat." He whimpers.

"He told me h-he loved me." I croak.

"You deserve so much better, Katrina." He says, turning my face to his.

"He promised.."

Nash pouts his lip and his eyes look down to my lips and then back to my eyes. He begins to lean in. Then, I do. 

My conscience screams to stop and to pull away, you're dating Shawn. Yet, my heart screams to do it. My brokenness and depression tell me to accept the love I can get. The logic side is scolding my emotions, saying not to use Nash.

However, before I can decide, his lips meet mine and he kisses me roughly. Stupidly, I kiss back. Eventually the logical side kicks in and I pull away.

"Kat, I'm so sorry.. You are vulnerable I shouldn't have just-"

"Nash, it's fine." I whisper.

He holds me a little longer before suggesting we go back out, and tell the boys all that has happened.

When we walk back out Cameron stands, "Nash, what the hell did you say?"

"Cam, it wasn't Nash." 

"Then what happened?"

"It's about Shawn."

They all become confused and I show them Twitter. 

"He's a dead man." Taylor growls.

Johnson and Sara rush to my side comforting me. 

"You need to break up with him." Sara sighs, Johnson agrees.

I take out my phone and dial Shawn's number. 

After one ring he answers, his voice making me choke up.

"Hey, babe!" He chirps.

"Shawn, we need to break up." My voice shakily speaks.

"What? Kat, whatever happened we can make this work, I love you."

"If you loved me, why did you cheat? Did you not think I would see the pictures?"

He is silent, "Kat, please let me explain.."

"Where have you  been the past few days? I got signed and you haven't been here."

"I saw, I am so proud of you, Katrina.. and I um, I've been on tour."

"You're on tour!! Did you not consider how I would feel?!" I scream.

"Princess, I am so sorry.."

"Save it. I love you, but this is the best for us." 

I end the call and sigh. I just lost the love of my life.

(Hey guys!! So I am going to end this book next chapter-I know i siad 35, but..-there WILL be a sequel! It is going to start when Kat moves to L.A with the Jacks', Cam, and Nash and Shawn is on tour but ooooooo im so excited! Please VOTE AND COMMENT! -Shawn's Bae)