>21<

"Got a feeling that I'm going under, but I know that I'll make it out alive.." Stitches//Shawn Mendes

|Kat|

"Katrina." My mom sings.

"Mm?" I groan into my pillow.

"Happy birthday to you, baby girl!" My dad chimes in.

I smile and my eyes slowly drift open.

"Happy birthday!!" My siblings yell together.

"Thanks guys." I smile brightly.

I sit up and rub my eyes. Last night, after Shawn and I zip-lined, he took me to a drive in movie. We laid out blankets and watched the movie snuggling into each other. He then drove me home and kissed me before I went into my house.

"Chef Cameron made the birthday girl a little something special." Cam winks, walking into the door.

"Oh?" I laugh, "Oh my gosh breakfast in bed?!

Cameron smiles, laughing slightly as well. I can't tell you how weird it is that Cameron is my half brother. Don't mind it, though.

"Of course, only the absolute best for you!"

I smile and look around my room. Despite how cruddy my life is, I am so lucky to have the family I have. My brothers and sister complete me and my parents let me be myself, and that's all I could ask for.

"Soooo today I am taking you shopping!" Daniel smiles.

"Woah, really?!"

"Yep we have a lot of things to do today, so shower and get changed. We leave in a half hour!"

"Okay!"

They all say happy birthday again befoe exiting my room, leaving me to eat. I smile at the pancakes, bacon, and eggs in front of me and I can't help but to devour the meal. The least to say is that Cameron is a hella good chef and he should-will-cook for me more often,

I hope out of bed soon after and make my way to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day, before I shower. I grab white high waisted skinny jeans, a crop top, and clean underwear and a bra. Wasting almost no time, I get into the warm shower. I shave my legs first, knowing that will take the longest. Then, I wash my body. Last, I wash my hair. I quickly shut off the shower and wrap my towel around my body. my hair drips down my back and I use my other towel to wrap my hair. Then, I set my straightener to 350 degrees before hanging my towels up and putting on my clothes.

My straightener beeps a minute or so after I put my outfit on. I walk over to the sink and play Shawn's new album and 'Stitches' comes on.

I quickly begin to blow dry my hair before straightening it. Then, I braid my bangs back before doing my makeup.

I put on my face makeup before doing simple eye makeup which consists of only eyeliner and mascara. I put on some baby lips Chapstick and then spray my face with a 24 hour protectant.

My phone buzzes and I look to see Daniel's name.

From: Dannyyyyy
-I'm ready! Let's go!!

To: Dannyyyyy
-On my way down!💁

I quickly put on a pair of socks, grab my phone, put on my white Vans, and rush downstairs.

"I'm ready, D!!"

Daniel smiles and we say bye to my parents before hoping in the car.

"Why haven't we ever shopped before?" I ask.