>30<

"You tell me you were happier with him, but I want you to stay.." The Weight//Shawnyboi

Kat(THIS IS THE EPILOGUE FOR THIS BOOK, THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL)

I shove the last of all of my things in the moving truck and turn to my family. We've all agreed that it would be easier for me to move to L.A. My parents and Anna will miss me, but this is for the best. After more conversation, Cameron and Nash will be moving, too.

"Alright, that's the last of it." I sigh.

My mom hugs me, "We are really going to miss you."

Then my dad, then Anna. 

There is a short pause and I begin to think of Danny. God, I miss him so much.

"He would be so proud." My dad smiles, sadly.

We all say goodbye one last time before I get in Nash's car.

"Off to the airport." Cameron grins.

 ......................

Our flight is called and I get up, grabbing my carry on bag and heading to board.

I take one last look around and smile softly when the spot I first met Shawn comes into view.

"Come one, K, we gotta go!" Nash smiles, grabbing my hand in his.

"Alright."

We get on the plane and take our seats.

I turn on Miguel's new album and quickly fall asleep against the window before the plane even takes off.

......................

"Kat! We are here!" 

I am shaken awake by Cameron and I smile at him.

Jack, Jack, Cam, Nash and I pile off of the plane and we all smile as we walk out of LAX. The warm breeze hits my face and I can already tell I will love it here.

"So who is taking us to our place?" I ask Johnson.

"Our friends Nate and Sam." He smiles.

I nod my head.

"There they are!" Jack G points to a white jeep.

We all pile in the car-squeezing too many people in the seats.

"Sam, Nate, this is Kat." Johnson smiles.

"Hey." I smile. 

We pull away and drive toward the highway. 

After an hour or so, we pull in a Taco Bell's parking lot and I smile, "Fooooooood!!" 

Everyone laughs and we enter the building, ordering our food and sitting down.

"So you excited to live with four hormonal teenage boys?" Sam asks, winking.

"Dude, she has a boyfriend." Nate chuckles.

"Oh! Right! How is that Mendes kid?"

My jaw clenches, "We aren't together anymore. Therefore, I am a single pringle."

"Ayeeee!" Sammy smiles.

I shake my head and hear our order number called. I quickly leave and grab the tray of food, placing it on the table.

"Man, I had just moved to North Carolina. How many weeks was I even there?" I ask.

"About six." Nash laughs.

I sigh, "Wow. Moved again, already."

We all then begin shoving our faces with food.

.............

We wave goodbye to Nash and Cam as they enter their apartment building and then begin driving to our house.

We all jam to the radio and before I know it we are pulling up to a huge complex.

Nate parks the car and then they walk me to the apartment. 

When I get inside, my eyes widen.

"woah.. and I thought my house was big."

"Perks of being famous." Sam laughs.

"Yeah!" I smile.

They then take me to my room and say goodnight.

"Welcome home." Gilinsky grins, before leaving my room.

(OMGGGG ITS OVERRRR;((((((( anyways, the sequel will be up soon it's going to be called 'Again'. It wont be up until i go through and edit this book and get far in my other books. And most likely not until this book has a few more reads and follows. Thank you all so much for reading this book! There is so much more to come!! ILYASMMM<3 -Shawn's Bae)