>8<

Well we leave my grandmas house tomorrow, so thankfully, I will have internet😭😍

If y'all wonder why im not updating a lot the next week and a half, its probably because i dont have wifi. Which will suck😂

So please enjoy!😏

•VOTE👍

•COMMENT💬

•SHARE👥

•FOLLOW🚶🏃

Love y'all❤️

-Shawn's Bae😘

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Kat's POV

The uploading bar hits one hundred and begins on my second video.

I grab my phone and check my texts.

From: unknown number

-hey its shawn(: i left my jacket at your house and im coming up to grab it

I add his number to my contacts and check the time he sent it. It looks like he sent it while I was doing my cover video.

All of a sudden my laptop dings. And again. And again. It keeps on dinging. I quickly go to my account and check what it is.

My eyes widen as my subscribe numbers go up quickly.

"What?" I whisper.

I begin to search through the names and notice the boys.

How'd they find my videos?! Maybe Shawn came when I started the last one or something.

Oh god, I hope that they didn't see the video about them, or my depression story, or a lot of them because that'd be too embarrassing.

I hear knocks on the door and I look out the window to see the boys all standing there.

I take a deep breath and open the door, making sure to smile.

"Hey g-"

I was cut off by the four boys embracing me. Their eyes were red and they looked like they were crying.

"Kat, why didn't you tell us?" Matthew whimpers.

"About?" I ask.

They pull away and Cameron says, "The depression, anxiety, and all the other stuff."

I bite my lip and look down, trying my hardest not to cry. They can't see me like this.

"I-I didn't know how t-to tell y-you." I choke out, tears running down my cheeks. I sit on the couch and bury my face in my hands.

"Hey it's going to be okay, Kat." Nash mumbles as he wraps his arms around me.

Cameron and Matt sit on the coffee table in front of me and sigh. Shawn sits next to me.

He pulls me away from Nash and into his chest. I begin hysterically sobbing. My life is such a mess, and they don't even know everything.

Shawn begins to rub circles on my back and holds me close to his body.

As I hug him I press my ear to his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

The thumping seems to calm me down and I hear Shawn tells the boys to go. He would "meet up later."

They all say 'I love you, Kat' before they head out.

Shawn wraps his arms around me, picking me up bridal style, and begins carrying me upstairs to my room.