>12<

"But i cant go back, to this, to her, to what we used to have.."

Yeah. Doesn't go with the chap. xD

Kat's POV

"So what's your middle name?" Jack asks me.

"Marie." I smile.

"What is your favorite memory of your childhood?"

I blush, knowing my answer immediately, "It was probably the one time I got really close to Shawn at a Magcon event. we saw each other but then crowds of girls came.."

"But you're my special girl now." Shawn grins, pulling me into him.

"And you're my special guy."

"So Kat, why exactly did you move here?" Taylor asks me.

"My mom left us a little while ago and I um, was bullied a lot-still am-so my dad left and here I am."

Taylor's eyes widen, "I'm sorry, I didn't know I-"

"Don't worry about it." I smile.

The conversation continues and because it's now 6:30, I stand up and announce to the group I was now leaving.

After the countless hugs and 'bye's I start for the door.

"Hey." Shawn's voice calls from behind me.

"Hey." I smile.

"Let me walk you home."

I nod and he slips on his shoes and jacket before we walk outside.

He laces our fingers together and we walk outside.

Just our luck, the once sprinkling rain we had when we excited the house had turned into a heavy downpour.

I wrap my free arm around my body and try to focus on the warmth of Shawn's hand in mine.

"Katrina you look like you're freezing." Shawn says, beginning to take his jacket off.

"I-I'm fine." I speak, my teeth chattering.

He chuckles before mumbling 'you're crazy' and the slips his large jacket over my shoulders.

My tiny arms slip into the sleeves and I turn to Shawn.

"Thank you."

He smiles, "You're welcome."

I stop walking, raindrops hitting the dry spots that once existed on my body, "I don't think you get it. No one ever cares for me. God, before I moved I could've died and nobody would've noticed and if they happened to they wouldn't care. I don't understand how you can even put up with such an-"

Shawn cuts me off by pulling my body close to his and crashing his lips onto mine.

And in this one moment, everything stops. The rain feels like my heart beat, quick and heavy. Shawn Mendes the Canadian boy, the boy I am falling hard for, is putting all his emotion into one kiss. Not Shawn Mendes the singer-Shawn Mendes my amazing boyfriend with the voice and heart of an angel.

He pulls away, "an amazingly talented, beautiful, kind, caring, strong girl who I am just lucky enough to have gotten."

He then pulls me into a tight hug against his chest and I couldn't have felt more accepted any other way.

I look up, our eyes meeting, "Let's get home before we get sick yeah?"

He nods and we begin running through the rain to my house, out hand still holding each other