Chapter 4|Harry's POV

"No! No! Lia! Please, wake up!" I begged. A Death Eater, before mum killed it, shot crucio at Lia and then she passed from pain.

"Harry, she's fine. I checked her out and she just needs to sleep. We're going to still stay here, but I'll put some charms around the house," dad said and then he walked off. Dad is a healer at St. Mungo's. Mum works at Hogwarts as the Charms Professor.

Liana rolled around on her bed and kept muttering my name until I held her hand. I held it tight as mum entered the room.

"Do you want to come get some food, or have me bring it up to you?" Mum asked me.

"Can you bring it up to me please? I don't want to stay away from Lia for too long," I said and she nodded.

Mum left and went downstairs. "Is she gone?" Lia whispered and I chuckled softly.

"Yeah," I whispered back. We can't talk too loud or the vampires will hear us with their enhanced hearing. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I'm fine, just a lot sore," Lia whispered.

"Well duh. You went under the Crucio curse. I was worried that you weren't going to wake up," I admitted. Lia sat up and snuggled into me.

"I'm not leaving without a fight bro," Lia said. I know for a fact Lia doesn't like me. She froze when I kissed her cheek and she just called me bro. We laid there for a few minutes till Grandma Esme came up with food for Lia and I. They heard us.

"Hey Liana, are you feeling better?" Grandma Esme asked. Lia nodded.

"Yeah. I really hope I don't have to go through that curse ever again. It is indescribable pain, even worse than getting burned by lava on the lava wall. Or getting hit by a poisoned arrow, don't ask," Lia advised and I chuckled.

"Lia was practicing her accuracy in the arena and a camper thought it would be fun to let a newbie choose their own arrows. Little did they know that the kid was a Daughter of Iris and that she would choose the poison arrows. Chiron was extremely mad at the teacher/camper but Lia was fine after a few days," I explained. Grandma Esme looked horrified at the event.

"They let you do this at camp?!" She shrieked. You could hear laughter from downstairs. Mum and dad know all about Lia's camp experiences and quests. When Lia was 12, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood and Lia went on a quest to save Percy's mother and retrieve the Lightning bolt.

Little did we know that Luke Castillion would betray all demigod kind. He's angry at his father and the gods for ignoring demigods. Luke tricked Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Lia into giving the master bolt the Hades, God of the Underworld but they got out of the Underworld with Percy's mother and the master bolt still in their possession. They made it to Olympus in time and stopped a war from starting.

Yeah, and that was all within a three week timespan. I have no idea what is going to happen this summer. But camp doesn't even come close to what had happened at Hogwarts. In year one, Lia and I faced Voldemort who was possessing Quirrell and wanted to get the Sorcerers Stone. We did stop him and that was the first year Lia and I went to Camp Half Blood.

In year two, Ginny Weasley released a version of Tom Riddle, a.k.a. Voldemort as a teenager. Tom Riddle possessed Ginny and made her write with blood on the walls and release the balsik. The balsik terrorized the school and petrified students. Tom went to take Ginny down to the Chamber of Secrets but Lia stepped in and he took her instead. Ron and I saved her.

This is going to be our third year at Hogwarts and I want it to be normal, well as normal as magic can be.

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" Lia asked me.

"Thinking about all of my dangerous quests and our 2 years at Hogwarts. We are really accident prone, aren't we?"

* * *

LIANA'S POV~

Someone knocked on the door. I quickly laid down on Harry's lap again and pretended to sleep. Harry fixed the blanket over us. "Come in!" Harry said and I peaked through my lashes and looked at them.

Jake, Seth, dad, Uncle Jasper, Aunt Alice, Grandpa Carlisle, and mum were standing there. Seth growled at Harry's arms around me. Just as quickly as Seth's growl stopped, Jake's growl started and scared Seth out of his pants.

"Seth, stop it. Harry, would you ever hurt her on purpose, even if she didn't like you?" Jake asked Harry.

"Never intentionally. I really like Lia and I will protect her forever. I also know that Lia doesn't like me like the way I like her but I'll always be there for her, no matter what." Harry said and I pretended to stir. Jake and Seth froze but all the vampires and Harry had to stop themselves from laughing. The vampires can hear my different breathing and heart rate. Harry knows because I was awake earlier.

"Harry..." I mumbled. Harry brushed the hair out of my eyes. "Love ya bro..." Harry sighed at my words.

"I love you too, Lia," Harry said and I melted. He will always be there for me, especially as a brother.

"We'll come back later. Jacob, Seth, do you guys want some food?" Grandma Esme asked and they nodded as everyone left the room.

Harry and I burst out laughing. "D-Did y-you s-see t-their f-faces?" I stuttered.

"Y-Yeah!" Harry yelled and we were rolling on the floor, laughing out arses off.

"She's  awake!" Jake yelled and burst into the room. His eyes searched wildly and when they found me, he attacked me with hugs and scooped me into his arms. I giggled while Harry frowned.

"Oh calm down Harry, I'm not going to hurt my little Quinn!" Jake exclaimed and then stalked out of the room, with me still in his arms. Harry followed us and then I smelt it.

"FOOD!" I yelled and jumped out of Jake's arms and sprinted to the kitchen, passing a still frozen Renesmee, Bella, and Edward. I snickered at them and they tried to yell at me. Then I laughed at them.

"My baby's hungry! Must get food!!" Grandma Esme exclaimed and gave me a gigantic plate of food. I have the appetite of a Weasley, our wizard friends that are basically like family.

Even though I ate about 20 minutes ago, I was still extremely hungry. I can out-eat Jake on a regular basis. Even though he's a shape shifter and constantly eats. I dug into my food.

Ah, food is awesome!