Ch.1: 🔴Where's Papa?🔵

Cg: Reki Little: Langa

feat. Mystery character

*Platonic*

Cws: Anxiety/panic attacks, crying, & screaming

⚠️Warning⚠️ mentions of diapers & other baby items

A mall outing with platonic Renga turned sour.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

After becoming Langa's caregiver Reki progressively learns how severe his best friend's anxiety is. When Langa is out of headspace and has an attack, he's quiet and shuts down and ends up breaking down later, privately, with Reki in the room obviously.

But little Langa was a completely different story. When he slips into headspace and gets his anxiety attacks he's way more vocal and needy, and gets extremely emotional once it kicks in. He needs constant reassurance and affection to calm him down. And after the surprisingly large number of attacks at the beginning of the relationship; Reki deduced that most of them were caused because he wasn't in the room with Langa, or Langa wasn't in contact with him.

So Reki knows now that his little must always somehow be in contact with him.

Some things Langa does to be close to him is sitting next to him, holding his hands or playing with his fingers, holding on to a piece of his clothing while they're out, being held in his embrace, laying in his lap and the little nuzzling his head into his neck. Or something as little as being able to physically see his caregiver. These simple actions that Langa does helps the little feel reassured that his caregiver is still with him.

But unknowing to the caregiver and little, today would be one of the worst panic attacks Langa would have since being acquainted. And Reki wouldn't be there to comfort him.

Reki and Langa were at Langa's house and the little had just filled up his reward jar. So this meant the bluehaired male was able to choose a reward.

He was ecstatic, absolutely vibrating in excitement. These were easily his favorite days every time. He created the best memories on these days. But no disrespect to his other memories, those memories were cherished too. There was just something so magical and special about these days that he was excited for. He felt so accomplished each time he dropped the last colored fluff ball in the jar. He couldn't wait to make new memories with his Papa.

Some of those reward ideas his Papa gave him were: going to the mall to get more little space items. Traveling to a theme park or county fair. Heading to the local park for the afternoon. Going to the theater to see the newest movie. Or something relaxing like a full day of fun and games at home with his Papa.

This time Langa desperately wanted to go to the mall. He was running low on some little gear. He wanted to go out and spend some quality time with his Papa. That never bored him. He'd choose his Papa over anything and everything. Well maybe not his Mama. He loves her a lot with all his heart. He doesn't deny that he's a major mama's boy. He takes pride in it.

"Papa I wanna go's to the mall!!" Langa exclaims with a little bounce.

"Great idea darling, you are getting low of some of your little gear anyways." Reki replies. "Do you want Papa to pick an outfit for you or would you like to pick it?"

"I wanna, I wanna pick it Papa!! I big boy!" Langa shouts excitedly.

"Yes you're Papa's big boy sweet thing. But remember we're inside, so we use our inside voice right?" Reki chuckles.

"Oh. Sowwy Papa, I didn't mean to.." Langa mumbles.

"It's alright, sweetie. I know these are your favorite days, so some excitement was inevitable." Reki stated.