Ch.5: 🌺The Next Step🌺

Cgs: Shadow, Cherry, Joe, and Miya Littles: Reki & Langa

*Platonic*

Cw: Super fluffy. I was trying very hard to avoid anything triggering. There's only a slight mention of tantrums, it's literally for a sentence though.

A day out with our favorite SK8 group. And watch as they have fun with their little friends, Reki and Langa.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The SK8 group knew about the purple duo being littles for a while now. And obviously they were supportive. But even after being the two's cargivers for a few months, they never took care of them together.

It always seemed like a coincidence that only one of them would regress. And if the other did want to, they felt guilty. Like they were getting in the way of the other person. Everyone else soon picked up on this, and tried to reassure them that they could do it together. Alas, both of them were surprisingly stubborn.

They had theorized it was something the pair had built up over time. Since the other four didn't know about the duo's regression until recently. So they gathered that they would take turns taking care of each other in littlespace. So it was wired into them that when one of them was small the other had to stay big.

Nevertheless, the group was determined to break this habit. They wanted to let them know 'it was okay to regress together for once.' And after chipping away at them for the next few months, they cracked. They agreed that they'd pick a day to be little together.

And the group wouldn't admit out loud, but they were cheering in the inside. They were dying to see how their friends would act while small together. This meant another little to love on as well. They couldn't resist. They had enough help anyways, so it's not like they were going to be difficult. It was four against two.

They dedicated a whole day to this event. This day being a Sunday. Joe closed his restaurant for that day. Cherry was 100% sure he didn't have anything going on. Shadow was off that Sunday at the flower shop anyways. And of course, the two highschollers and junior high students didn't have school either. It was perfect.

They had discussed the details of Sunday in their "🤙Idiot Skaters💀" group chat. They wanted to make sure that everyone, and especially the littles were happy.

This day was originally meant for them. But the two wanted to make sure the other four had fun too. So they all pitched in their own ideas and put them all in one to fit into one day.

It was going to start off with Joe and Cherry leaving to pick up Shadow. Next, picking up the most likely already regressed littles. Langa had slept over at the Kyan's so they didn't have to make an extra stop. And lastly, picking up Miya from his house. They'd all ate a little something before leaving or getting picked up.

After this the older four would skate all morning. Show off all their cool tricks to the littles. And even 'teach' them how to skate. Because, of course, skating had to be a part of their day. They were skateboarders after all.

And once it got closer to the afternoon, they'd have a picnic in the park near the skate park.

Everything was prepared the day before. Everyone was assigned to do one or more picnic items of their choice. Still, making sure the items weren't leaning to a 'certain' food group.

This did make a certain regressor pair whine and complain, but there was a compromise. They'd balance out the healthy and not so healthy food and drink groups. So both parties would get what they wanted.

After their picnic they'd take a stroll around the park and chit chat. Most likely the two littles babbling about something random and the others listening. But that didn't matter, they'd enjoy every second of it, and think it was sacred teaching.