Ch.10: 🚫Unacceptable🚫

Cg: Reki Little: Langa

*Romantic*

Tws: Bullying, Yelling, Crying, & Gore

Cws: Major swearing. Gore near the end of the fic. Hurt/Comfort.

Note: Oh my god...I just realized this barely has any littlespace- I might as well be making Renga one-shots at this point...so sorry about that. </3

⚠️Warning⚠️ Don't listen to those haters, regressors. You are beautiful and perfect. Your coping mechanism is none of the negative things that will be mentioned in this fic. It's a perfectly healthy coping mechanism that you have. You deserve to find a way to help you feel better. There's always going to be haters, but it's up to you how you deal with them. It's up to you if you let them get to you. Please surround yourself with people that deserve you, love you unconditionally, and support you for who you truly are. And if you don't have anyone on your side I'm here; I'm on your side. I'm here to support you and love you. I love what I've seen so far from this community. You guys are so sweet and so awesome. You guys deserve the world. <333

Word gets out that Langa uses age regression. And the outcome was not positive.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Request from: @imurfav
Go check out their three stories!!

Langa has never been open with his regression at school, he knew that was trouble waiting to happen. Only his best friend and boyfriend knew along with their other skater friends.

He'd absolutely die if anyone were to find out.

Despite being apart of the community the community itself isn't big, if you weren't part of the community there was a high chance you didn't know about it at all. It was more likely the type of thing you stumble upon, not search for.

And even if you did see some content from the community it's comes off as unusual for first time visitors. So people were very quick to hate on it and call it weird, gross, or blant out call you or the coping mechanism mentally ill.

Which it was the case for many people who are diagnosed with a mental illness, or to deal with trauma that created the mental illness. (They are many other reasons to use regression but this reason is the most common.) They get comfort by using the coping mechanism to deal with that trauma and/or mental illness; however, the coping mechanism itself shouldn't be called that.

Moreover, it was just so rare and Langa knew how hard it would be to explain it to others; without it coming off the wrong way to the people he was explaining it too. It wasn't helpful either that it was even less common for boys to use regression.

He didn't want to get judged, shunned, or have an overall horrible experience at school every day because of his regression. He was doing pretty well so far not putting excessive amount of attention on himself.

And if people were to find out, it wouldn't make him feel bad about himself-He knows his coping mechanism is normal and healthy. He's told every day by Reki to make sure he remembers. But he's always been comfortable and confident in his regression as well. So it really wasn't a problem for his self-doubt.

That was until one day things started to change.

It was normal day for Langa. He had come skating to school together with his boyfriend, they were heading to their first class together.

However, as they were walking there the two noticed the way that the people on Langa's side were moving away for him. They gave him weird looks, you could see them whispering about something to each other as they stared at the bluenette.