Ch.2: 💫Surprise💫

Newcomer Cg: Reki Little: Langa

*Platonic*

Tws: Minor mentions of crying & anxiety/panic attacks. Only a bit of angst!

⚠️Warning⚠️ Major fluff about half way through!

-Note: This takes place before Ch.1-

Reki finds out about Langa's littlespace and separation anxiety, after noticing Langa's increasing clingyness towards him.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Langa has major separation anxiety after the death of his father. He'd get panic attacks if he wasn't near his mom. And the few times he tried to snowboard alone it always ended up with him getting hurt. It would trigger his attacks while he was on the board.

As he was searching up ways to help cope with his attacks, he stumbled upon age regression. After learning more about it he tested it out to see if was the right fit for him. It worked out perfectly. It didn't get rid of his anxiety or attacks, but it made it easier for him to manage them.

He told his mom about his littlespace not long after, and she was automatically supportive. Nanako would help him while he was regressed countless times. She always enjoyed being apart of her son's regression, since she could relive the times when he was young. And she was glad to see that he was getting better. He seemed so much happier.

But as precaution to see if it would aid in his recovery. Nanako thought it would be a good idea to move back to Okinawa, her hometown; to get a fresh start. Langa was going to be graduating highschool soon anyways.

It will end up being the best decision she's ever made for her son. Because that's where Langa will meet his future best friend, and caregiver Reki. Langa got attached to Reki immediately. It was so easy and natural for awkward and anxious Langa.

After Reki taught him how to skate and all the angst and heartbreak that went with it; his friendship with Reki got stronger once it all worked out and settled down. And after living in Okinawa for many months now Reki has yet to learn about his separation anxiety. And surprisingly even his regression; which he thought would be hard to hide if his anxiety spiked drastically.

He wanted to keep up his image as the boy that hardly speaks and doesn't show emotion. Because that's all Reki and their friends knew so far.

And even though Langa has changed a bit to where he was more open, and comfortable emotionally with Reki. He still didn't want him to know.

He didn't want to risk the chance that Reki and the others would be unsupportive of him. Both with his anxiety but more importantly with his regression. This thought scared him to the bone. He didn't want to lose the few friends he had in Okinawa.

Yet Langa was clueless to the fact that after all the drama stopped; Reki had started paying more attention, not to the amazing skater that he loved and adored, but more to the person Langa was.

He had noticed his increasing clingyness, to him especially. And how he'd shut down more and more and not talk. And if he did want to talk it was only to him. And once they were alone he'd cry to him. And when he tried to ask his blue haired friend what was wrong he'd shut down more, or say 'it was nothing,' and he just 'liked being alone with him.'

This seriously worried the redhead. He was both curious and scared for the boy. He wanted to know what was going on. He wanted to know if he could help solve this ongoing issue. But an opportunity never seemed to come.

Until one day he went to the Hasegawa household. Nanako didn't know he was coming like she usually did. He needed it that way because it was a surprise to cheer Langa up. He also had a spare key that Nanako gave him not long after he started being friends with Langa. And instead of his original 'cheer up Langa' plan it turned into something completely different. He walked in on something he didn't think he was suppose to see...