Ch.4: 🥳A Treat🥳

Cg: Joe Little: Miya

*Platonic*

Tws: A slight mention of stress, & a bit of social anxiety

⚠️Warning⚠️ Extreme Fluff, mention of diapers & pull-ups

Take a peak at what a Saturday looks like for Joe and Little Miya.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Saturdays is one of Miya's favorite days of the week. Not only because it was the first day of the weekend, and he didn't have school; but because this was little Miya's day to shine. The day that Miya could be himself.

And lucky for him he had a caregiver. The way it began went a little something like this: it was both surprising, but also obvious that Miya saw Joe as a second father figure. He thought he was an expert at hiding it, but he was sorely mistaken. Body language is such a traitor. Even the oblivious redhead caught on eventually.

The way Joe and him got into a cglre was so sudden. He was having a really cruddy day and couldn't stop his little urges anymore. So he slipped in front of Joe at the end of day, as Joe was cleaning up the restaurant. The interaction went extremely well and by the end they established Joe's role in his regression.

The others still have no idea about this, but Miya didn't care if they found out or not.

Anyways, this was the day he was able to be with him. The two had planned that they'd spent all day together every Saturday, doing whatever Little Miya wanted.

And if Miya so desperately needed to see his daddy sooner; Joe was fine with him coming to his restaurant the day before, after Miya got out of school.

But it was normal for Miya to come in after school all week anyway. He was never regressed though. He could keep his little urges under wraps 98% of the time. On Fridays it was Miya's choice if we wanted to be regressed or not. Joe was fine with either one.

And this week was just that. Miya had come in after school absolutely exhausted, and regressed the second he stepped into the restaurant. He was overjoyed to see his daddy again and shouted for him. And Joe strolled over to meet him.

Sure, they got looks from the newer customers of the restaurant; but the die hard veteran customers were unfazed. It was easily their favorite part of the day, and their week, to see the two interact. They thought it was so wholesome. They loved to see the two's relationship displayed for them to see. The visitors felt blessed to know the pair was comfortable enough to show a piece of their lives with them.

Furthermore, this meant that they were use to seeing Miya being regressed. He'd run around to every table to say hello. They'd greet him back of course, it was only natural.

Joe did want to scold him, but with the ressuarance from his customers he decided against it. The customers assured Joe they were fine with Miya's welcomes. They knew he was special to Joe. They weren't going to get in the way of that.

For the people that disagreed with Miya's 'childish antics;' The other customers took action into their own hands and kicked them out themselves. 'How dare they ruin a great moment.' They'd think. And that'd make Miya cheer and Joe laugh. And then they'd crowd Miya and give him hair ruffles, high fives, hugs, and so much more. They were like a big family protecting each other.

In addition, this was one of the differences between little and big Miya. Big Miya despised physical touch with a passion. But once he slipped, little Miya couldn't resist it. He wanted it all the time. Maybe this exposed his big self, meaning he actually wanted physical touch. And that he didn't want to admit it. But who knows. Joe and the others will never get him to say it out loud.