Ch.11: 🐇The Little Hunt🐇

Cgs: Joe & Shadow Littles: Reki, Langa, Miya, & Cherry

*Platonic*

Joe and Shadow decided to do a special regression themed egg hunt. Along with so many other fun activities for their favorite regressors.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Easter has always been all the little's favorite hoilday. But they've never been regressed on that special day; because they celebrate it with their family and extended family.

They'd tell them it was okay to regress in front of them, but to them it didn't feel right. They felt uncomfortable with having all those eyes on them. And what if they were actually weirded out? That just made them anxious. So it'd constantly end up with them celebrating Easter regressed, by themselves after the event was over. It was sad.

But Joe and Shadow the group's designated caregivers, had other ideas. They were finally going to give their favorite littles a day to celebrate Easter the way they've always wanted to. But they had to make sure to keep it a secret. They didn't want to ruin this big surprise.

It was a few days before Easter and the group was hanging out at Cherry and Joe's house. The regressors were regressed right now; so Joe thought it would be a good idea to start a conversation about Easter, since it was so close. And Shadow and him had to start preparing the event.

They were going to host it the day before Easter, because everyone was going to be busy with their families.

"Hey boys what's your favorite thing about Easter?" The greenette questioned out the blue.

They all looked at him and their eyes sparkled.

"One at a time okay? It's rude to all talk at the same time." Shadow added.

They all nodded their heads, thinking of their absolute favorite thing about Easter.

Reki went first.

"I like hunting for the eggs!! Dat's my favorite thing! I like having all the colorful eggs in my pretty basket. Oh! I like making the baskets too! Well I guess dat's two but I can't chooseee!" He giggles, his hands in fists and shaking them up and down excitedly.

All the other littles agreed nodding their heads and cheering.

"I wike painting eggs! They look so pwetty!! I like painting dem pink and ywllow." Langa chirps.

The littles cheered again.

"My parents and I do dress up!! We get into someting Easter themed and we wear them all day!! I hab dis bunny onesie that I wike weawing!!" Miya marveled. His face dusted a light pink thinking of the past memories.

"Wahhh that's a great idea Mimi! I like dat idea." Cherry gleamed.

The other two nodded their heads in excitement.

"I like when my family does a themed breakfast! And we have cake at the end too, it's so delicious. It's the best." Cherry continued.

"These are amazing boys, that sounds so fun!" Shadow praised.

"I agree." Joe says with his chipper smile.

Now they know what they'll do for the party. And everyone's going to be so happy. The two smiled at their littles.

~~~

Fast forward to the day before Easter. Joe thought it would be best option to have the party at Shadow's apartment. He couldn't do it at his place since Cherry also lived there.

Shadow was happy to open his home to his friends. His only concern was if his apartment might be too small. Especially for the egg hunt. Joe waved him off saying that it didn't need to be big, and that he'll figure it out.