Ch.7: 👨‍👦Big Brother?👨‍👦

Cg: Reki Little: Miya

*Platonic*

Cws: slight crying, and mention of pull-ups

Little Miya spends some time with their "big brother."

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Ever since Reki told them "I'll never leave your side." Miya has always been secretly grateful for that. And hoped that he'd keep his word. They finally felt like people would stay by their side. Especially after the betrayal and jealousy of their previous "friends."

So it broke their heart, that Reki left them in the dark.

That he left their side.

Left the whole group in the dark too.

It could be argued that this hurt them more than it hurt Langa, even though it devastated him too.

So the redhead and raven hair did go through that same type of rough patch as well.

The day after the highschoolers apologized, Reki took that chance to apologize to Miya privately and in person. He'd apologize to the others later that day, but he found this apology more important.

He had no idea how much Miya looked up to him. And he felt like he disregarded him like trash.

They got a lot closer after this. This time Reki would stay by their side.

This sudden strength in friendship between the two molded into a sort of older/younger sibling dynamic.

Miya doesn't have any siblings, and Reki obviously only grew up with sisters. So this was oddly calming for the two of them.

They'd protect each other with their lives.

The two of them knew almost everything about each other. But there was constantly one thing that Miya was too afraid to share to the energetic skater.

That's was their littlespace. They used it mainly for their loneliness. Plus, they felt like they were growing up too fast, because they are a young famous skater after all.

They needed to feel cared for. Not to always pull up a strong front, and be "the adult." They wanted to feel like a kid again.

After the rapid growth in popularity about their skateboarding skills–It took away their time to feel and act their age.

They also kept this a secret from their parents, and the rest of the group.

They're use to being regressed and taking care of themself by themselves.

Although after getting new friends, the thing that lowered their loneliness; created more loneliness.

They had friends who could actually take care of them now, but they were too afraid to get judged and lose them. The group had no idea how much the raven haired person treasured them.

And since they have the best relationship with Reki; If they were to tell him: "that would come with the best results," they thought.

It took a lot of time and courage to confess this small secret to Reki. Things changed on one of their special Thursday hangouts.

This was a once a week thing that the two of them did together.

They'd switch up who was going to who's house. So one week it'd be Miya's, the next Reki's, and then they'd keep switching off.

It was a way of building their friendship. And to get to know each other better one on one. This week it was at Miya's house. By being in the comfort of their home, Miya got the guts to tell him; on that sunny late afternoon.