Ch.8: 🧘‍♂️De-Stressing With Dada🧘‍♂️

Cg: Langa Little: Reki

*Romantic*

Cws: Major stress, breakdown, & crying

After a stressful week, the well awaited weekend meant Reki could regress!

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Reki and Langa are just getting out of school. The bell ringing and signalling to everyone that the school week was over. The weekend was finally upon them. Both were very grateful, but it had a bigger impact to Reki.

Reki's had not only a terrible day, but a terrible week. It's been so bad and he's been so busy that he hasn't been able to regress.

He feels like he's about to implode on himself. He's been counting down the seconds until he could get out of school. Counting down the minutes since last weekend ended. Counting down the hours once he entered school that Monday morning to when the wonderful Friday afternoon would arrive.

His bad week started once he woke up. Because he woke up late and almost missed skating to school with Langa.

Reki wanted this week's bad luck to be over. And it finally was, he could finally regress in the comfort of his home, and Langa, his kinda new boyfriend.

He'll be honest to himself, he's been fighting a breakdown all week. Especially earlier that Friday morning. He was on the verge of cracking because he was so close to the finish line. He knew today would be the hardest day to keep it all in. But he knew this was the last day there was only a few more hours left. Nevertheless, he wasn't sure how much longer he could keep the wall up, so he was glad to take it down soon.

And it was hard for Langa not to notice the inner battle going on in his boyfriend's brain. It was making him worried and anxious for him.

Langa was impatient to give the shorter redhead a break, something they were both dying for. A break to give all of his attention to his distressed boyfriend. And for the anxious boy to indulge in his little urges. Reki needed a break from his buzzing and frying brain desperately. A break from this whole week really.

Langa wanted to see his little boy smile. He wanted to see him happy, giggling, and overall feeling better. Tell him that everything would be okay. Shower him in affirmations, cuddles and kisses. And whatever else the little wanted.

All week Langa has been trying to carve out some time for little Reki, but it has been a bust each time. Reki always said that there "wasn't enough time", or that he was "too tired to regress." And constantly telling his worried boyfriend that same word, that he was "fine." That he could wait until the weekend to regress.

Langa knew from the beginning he was lying. So that determined him every day to push him more. To give him that oh so desired breather. Sadly, he kept failing.

Despite these sorry attempts to get him little, it was finally the day that Reki would be his little self. That made Langa very happy. Reki was going to finally take care of himself after such a tiresome week. Langa was excited to pamper his little sweetheart.

Langa has basically been a Kyan family member this week. Because he has spent so many days and nights at the household. Helping each other with homework, giving Reki affection as much as humanly possible, and being Reki number one fan. Not like Langa wasn't already that when they were best friends. Reki saw Langa the same way too from day one.

But Langa he was bring it ten fold. Using his best efforts to make Reki feel the upmost relaxed. If he wasn't going to get him to regress his next best option was to distract the shorter male from his thoughts and burdens. Make him feel good with all of his loving acts of service.