Ch.6: 🎄Christmas Confession🎄

Cg: Langa Little: Reki

*Platonic to Romantic*

Tws: Breakdown, crying, anxiety, & some negative thoughts

Cws: half n half, angst, & fluff. Also a bit of swearing through out the chapter

Langa didn't want to be only Reki's caregiver and best friend anymore, he wanted more. And he thought Christmas Eve would be the perfect day.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Langa and Reki have been inseparable since they met halfway through their second year of highschool. It's been a little over a year since then, and they're now third years together. They are currently on Winter Break.

And a lot had happened at the beginning of their friendship. There was good times; but a lot of angst insued when Langa figured out how to skate with Reki's daily lessons.

Soon enough Langa was out of sight talent-wise, and Reki felt inferior and left behind for garbage. Langa knew something had happened; But he didn't understand exactly what it was.

It was a tense period of time for their friendship. It wasn't until later that Reki had realized what he really desired-That all he wanted to do was to skate with Langa. This put their friendship on the road to recovery.

After some well needed communication. Their friendship was mended and things settled down. Ever since then their friendship has strengthened and bloomed in such a beautiful way.

And one of the reasons for this: was Reki's new found openness after their fight. Reki was going to work on showing a more vulnerable side of himself.

This was heavily connected to his improvement with his communication skills.

And as way of untangling his complicated feelings, Reki discovered the regression coping mechanism. He used this mechanism to work through his self worth problems, inferiority complex, and jealousy issues.

Which are not perfectly fixed, and never will be; but he's proud of himself for making progress.

He broke it to Langa after New Year's. Since you know the saying, "New Year New Me." So the shorter male thought this was a great opportunity to tell his best friend.

Taking care of himself while little wasn't the most entertaining thing in the world. But it brought him relief, no doubt, but it felt like he was missing something. And that something turned out to be a someone, a caregiver. Someone to look out for him and take care of him while small.

The skaters have been friends for a few months now, and lots of trust had been built. He felt safe enough with Langa to share this secret side of him. Something that not even his family knew about surprisingly.

And to his surprise, Langa was accepting and eager to learn and take on his new responsibility. He had no idea what he was suppose to do though. However, Reki would be happy to show him the ropes.

As time went on Langa did in fact get the hang of it. He felt so much closer to Reki than he even thought he could be. It was so therapeutic for him, and he could tell Reki was enjoyed it too.

The redhead always thanked him for taking care of him time and time again. Langa would need to reassure him each time that "he didn't need thanks for an obvious responsibility." Reki would blush embrassed that he'd say it so bluntly.

Now back to their current time: today is December 23rd. It was almost time for the two biggest events of the year. And almost a year since Reki told him about his littlespace. The two couldn't believe they had been friends for over a year now.