Runaway love

Cheryl POV:
"Cheryl the southsiders are here"Betty says running in. I get up and go outside. I get to the front of the crowd and the southsiders known as the serpents stop.

"Why are you on our side of riverdale"I ask.

"A little birdie told me we were having a party"Toni the queen of the southside says.

"Yeah and you aren't invited"I say.

"And why not" she asks.

"We don't want your hard scrabble ways on our side of riverdale"I say and she smirks at me.

"Fine just watch your back we wouldn't want a snake to come slithering in your way"she says and winks at me before walking away. Nobody caught it but me. I just roll my eyes and turn around.

"Alright everyone party back on"I say and they cheer. The party went on all night. After everyone left I cleaned up and put the house back the way it was. I grab my bag and walk to the woods. As I'm walking I come upon a bunker. I go in and close it behind me.

"Finally"I hear causing me to smile. I turn around and there she is. The most beautiful girl ever.

"Tones"I say.

"I thought you would never come"she says wrapping her arms around my neck. Me and Toni have technically been together for a month or two but no one knows because of the rivalry between the two sides.

"I couldn't leave my girl waiting"I say.

"Now I'm your girl"she asks and I sigh.

"T I know I would love to take you on cute dates and stuff but you know what my parents would do to me"I ask and she nods.

"I know I just want you"she says.

"And what about the serpents"I ask.

"I don't give a fuck about what they think about my relationship with you they can say whatever they want I'm queen I do what I want"she says and I nod.

"Im gonna tell my parents tomorrow morning" I say.

"Baby if being with me will be the reason you lose your home then you can leave I'll be fine"she says.

"No I don't care I want to be with you"I say.

"But baby"she says.

"Let's run away together"I say.

"What"she asks.

"Let's run away together"I repeat.

"Are you sure" she asks.

"I mean yeah why not you only live once right let's see the world and just be together" I say.

"Okay"she says and I kiss her. I pick her up by her thighs and hug her. We leave the bunker.

"Meet me by sweet water at sunrise"I say and she nods. She pecks my lips and go our separate ways. I go home and go into my bedroom. I pack clothes into my duffel bag and snacks. I put my shoes on and leave everything else in my room. I leave and go to sweet water river. I sit there for a while before I hear shuffling. I look around and out comes Toni.

"Hey"I say and kiss her.

"Ready"I ask and she nods.

"Take a picture post it on Instagram break your phone then throw it in the river"she says and I nod. We take a picture of us kissing and post it.

"3"I say as we set our phones down.

"2"she says. We level our foot above our phones.

"1"we say together and smash it. We kick them into the river and start our walk.