Reminiscing

Toni POV:
I am sitting in my bed looking through old photos when I come across photos of my ex lover. Cheryl Blossom. I picked up all the photos of us or mainly her and set them to the side. I cleaned up and went back to them. As I looked through then I smile softly at them. Me and Cheryl dated for 2 years then she proposed.

I was so happy with her. I was madly in love with her. But everything went downhill. We argued about the smallest things. Like why clothes weren't put away or why the dishes weren't cleaned. It was stupid we knew that. What led up to our breakup was my fault. We were arguing and I yelled out 'Maybe we shouldn't be together if all we are gonna do is argue'. She walked out and I never seen her again. I was interrupted by a knock on my door. I look up and see my best friend Kevin.

"Hey you okay"he asks sitting next to me.

"Yeah just reminiscing"I say and he nods.

"Well you'll probably say no but Cheryl's having a gala tonight and if you wanted to go we could"he says.

"No thanks she probably doesn't even want me there" I say.

"Actually she invited you"he says and I look at him.

"Seriously"I ask and he nods.

"Well sure I'll go"I say.

"Good be ready by 7"he says and I nod.

"Wait what's the dress"I ask.

"It's a gala formal"he says and I nod. He leaves and I sigh looking back at our pictures. I can't lie and say I don't miss her. I do miss her. I was and still is madly in love with her. I hope I can get her back. Time flies by and it's time to get ready. I go into my closet and find a dress. I was stuck between a black one and a pink one.

"T you ready yet"Kevin says walking in.

"No I'm stuck"I say.

"Have you ever seen the met gala"he asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"That's what people are wearing"he says.

"How do you know"I ask.

"I was just there Cheryl's outfit looks amazing"he says and I sigh.

"Okay do your thing"I say. He goes into my closet and finds a dress.

"Don't you think that's a little bit too revealing"I ask

"For you nah"he says and I just roll my eyes. I get ready and go downstairs.

"Yes you look sexy as hell"he says.

"Thank you"I say. He gives me a black fur coat. We get into his car and I sit back.

"You ready for this"he asks.

"No I'm not I'm not ready to face her" I say looking at me.

"It'll be fine I swear if she invited you she must be thinking of you"he says and I shrug. We get to the place and go in. When I walked in I looked around at everyone. They're outfits looked amazing.