🍋🤔Not just a rumour - Human AU🤔🍋(Kam)

A/N: Part two of the Rumors one shot. Very sus, sorry if it's trash!

Holy shit, this has 144 reads! And it's number 341 in kotlc!!!! Thanks y'all for reading!!!

It's been about a month since Keefe and Tam started dating. They've mostly kept it a secret, but their friends know. They haven't yet proven any other rumours to be true, but they will. 😏 Anyway, aside from their friends and Ro, no one else knows about their relationship.

Keefe was talking to his friends Sophie and Fitz. Sophie was really smart, and had a photographic memory, just like him. Sophie had a complicated past, but had been adopted by Dex's Aunt and Uncle. She always seemed to know what you were thinking, which was kinda eerie. 

Her and Fitz were both in the puzzles club, which was run by Mr Forkle and Mr Tiergan, the guidance councillor and English teachers. Fitz's parents  were pretty loaded, and were descended from nobility way back when.

Like Sophie, Fitz always seemed to know what you were thinking, but it was always hard to tell what was on his mind. Fitz older brother had run away to the same cult Keefe's mum had joined, and Fitz had barely heard from him since.

Apart from that, Fitz was a normal guy. He's known Keefe since they were kids, and his family was always nice to Keefe. Sophie and Fitz had liked each other since primary school, but only started dating a year ago.

"So, that English test today was hard, huh?" Keefe asked. "Yeah, we have Tiergan for English, so we're pretty drained." Fitz said. Fitz and Sophie had a different English class to Keefe, as did Tam. Keefe was in all of Tams other classes though.

"Giving is a test and then PE sure is rough." Sophie added. "At least you don't have to hear constant gossip in every class." Keefe grumbled. The rumours about him  and Tam had mostly died down, but there were still whispers.

Tam still wasn't fully ready to tell everyone, so for now, they pretended to just be friends at school. "That still hasn't died down? You could tell a teacher about it, then it's stop." Fitz suggested. 

"Yeah, but there's only so much they can do, you know? I don't mind the gossip, but I know bangs boy doesn't like it." The bell rang, and Keefe said goodbye and waved. When Keefe walked into his history class, he made a beeline for his desk.

He sat down next to Tam, and tried to tune out the whispers as he got out his books. "Idiots." Tam muttered under his breath. Keefe grabbed Tam's hand under the table. They sat at the back,  so no-one noticed.

"Do you wanna come over after school?" Keefe whispered to his boyfriend. Tam nodded. "Sure, what time?" He whispered back. "Just take an Uber with me." "Okay." They turned their attention to the front of the room.

The final bell rang, and Keefe and Tam walked to the front of the school. Keefe called an Uber, while they were waiting for it to arrive, Biana ran up to them. "Hey guys! What's up?" Biana asked.

Biana was Fitz's sister, and pretty popular. She was on social media a lot, and although she was a pretty outgoing person, you never knew when she would turn up next. Sometimes, Biana seemed to appear as if from thin air.

Because of her popularity, some people had been surprised when she had started dating the shy, kinda nerdy Dex. But all of their friends knew why. About a year ago, Biana had gotten into an accident. She had a lot of scars from it, and Dex had helped her learn to live with them.

"Not much. You?" Keefe asked. "I'm great! Dex and I are going out to dinner tonight!" She smiled. "Nice. I'm heading over to Keefe's place for a bit now." Tam said. "Cool. Anyway, I got to go! See you guys tomorrow!" Biana waved, and vanished as quickly as she had appeared.