Cave Catastrophe: Part Six

[Cut to Hating Simulator]

Pico: Well, looks like we're here! I'm surprised Daddy Dearest didn't decide to send us to a volcano or something! Now we just need to find Senpai!

Boyfriend: I just hope class isn't in session, or else that would totally fuck everything up!

Jakei: Isn't that him over there? [Points at Senpai] Wow, he actually looks more like a beast than a beauty! [Laughs]

Boyfriend: Wow! [To Jakei] Where did you learn to roast like that? [Pico just smirks, and Boyfriend just sighed] Of course. [They walk over to Senpai] Hi Senpai!

Senpai: [Sighs in annoyance] What do you worms want? [Sees Jakei] Oh, and I see you brought another worm with you!

Spirit: (Note: Senpai and Spirit are two different people in this) Senpai, be nice! He's just a kid!

Senpai: Whatever!

Jakei: My name's not worm! My name's Jakei, silly!

Senpai: Well you look like a worm! [Gags] Ugh! And you three also smell horrid! [He covers his nose] Why do you all smell so bad?!

Boyfriend and Pico: Long story!

Jakei: But we can always stick around and tell you!

Senpai: [His blush starts turning green] Urrgh! I'd prefer that you worms don't stick around! [Coughs]

Boyfriend: Fine then, I guess Senpai doesn't want a free diamond!

Senpai: Diamond?!

Pico: Yeah, but I guess if you don't want it, then I guess we don't have to give it to you!

Boyfriend: (Note: Senpai and Monika are sibilings in my AU, even though they were confirmed not to be sibilings) Maybe Monika will want it instead!

Pico: That's a good idea, Boyfriend!

Senpai: Wait! I do want the diamond!

Boyfriend: Well it's all yours then! [Gives Senpai the box]

Senpai: [Opens the box, but then drops it when he sees the skunk] What the....! This isn't a diamond!

Spirit: Bruh, you are so gullible!

Senpai: Nobody asked you, Spirit!

Spirit: Well nobody likes you!

Pico: [To Boyfriend and Jakei] Hold your breath! [They do so] 

Senpai and Spirit: [They get sprayed] Ahhh!!!!

Boyfriend and Pico: [They do a fistbump]

Pico: Did ya get the video?

Boyfriend: Yep! Good thing I hid a camera on my hat! [Points to a red camera that was taped to his hat]

Pico: Should we go back now?

Boyfriend: Yeah! [Texts Daddy Dearest] Hey Daddy Dearest, we just got done pranking Senpai!

Daddy Dearest: [Texting Boyfriend] Did you record it?

Boyfriend: You bet! Can yout teleport us back now?

Daddy Dearest: I should just leave you in Hating Simulator, but since you recorded you guys pranking Senpai, I'll teleport you back! [Teleports Boyfriend, Pico, and Jakei back to the house]

Fangirls: [Running over to Senpai and Spirit]

Senpai and Spirit: Oh fuck!

Fangirls: NOTICE ME, SEN.... Ew!!! [They run away]

Spirit: Ha, well, I guess I could get use to this smell! Just as long as it keeps the fangirls away!

Senpai: Well I can't get used to it, even if it does keep the fangirls away! Damn, I hate those worms!

[Cut back to the house]

Jakei: We're back!

Boyfriend: [He takes the camera off his hat and gives it to Daddy Dearest] Here!

Daddy Dearest: Thanks, boy!

Pico: We totally got Senpai good! [He then heard glass shattering] What in Tikal's name was that?!