Arthur Leclerc x Paul Aron

They're cute, set in 2022, Paul already turned 18

POV Arthur

Prema camps were always a lot of fun. Lot's of challenges, a bit exercising, late night talks and adventures.

It just wasn't great if you were sharing a room with your brother and his boyfriend. Arthur loved both of them, Charles and Mick, but really they weren't even part of Prema anymore so why were they even here. 

At least he got his own bed, but it was nevertheless disturbing to listen to your brother and one of your best friends give each other goodnight kisses. Arthur was really fucking happy they left it at kissing though.

When he woke up in the morning and saw Charles cuddled up to Mick's chest, the germans arm thrown around him he couldn't help, but feel a little bit lonely.

He wanted someone as well, but he also wasn't explicitly looking for a relationship, nor did he even have a crush or knew someone he could have a crush on, if that makes sense.

Anyway, he wasn't the youngest brother for no reason, so why not be the most annoying brother.

He went to the bathroom and got some cold water in a glass. Back in front of the couple's bed, he poured it right over Charles' head and Mick's chest.

"Morning lovebirds."

Charles glared at him with a look of murder and then went to snuggle up further to Mick, who just looked at the ferrari driver with heart eyes, comepletely ignoring the Arthur's wake-up call.

Not wanting to disturb them any further or get disturbed by witnessing anything these two were about to do, Arthur left the room and went downstairs to look for some breakfast.

"You hungry? I made some scrambled eggs"

"Good morning to you too Paul, but yes please I'm starving"

"You always are."

Arthur just rolled his eyes, well aware that the younger one was right. He got out two plates as it appeared they were the only two awake yet or at least the only two willing to get up.

"So why are you down here so early?"

He asked Paul, because he knew from other Prema camps that normally the other could sleep until noon.

Arthur didn't receive an answer though, just a shrug.

"Don't know. You?"

"Mate, I'm sharing a room with my brother and his boyfriend. I desperately do not want to witness anthing that is happening in there right now"

Paul's face scrunches up.

"Yeah I know what you mean."

"Do you want to go for a run?"

"You realise we still have to work out later right?"

"Well we could also go for a swim in the lake"

Paul looked at him with raised eyebrows, but Arthur was just grinning widely. Whatever was bothering the younger he wanted to make him feel better.

"Alright, let me just get my swimming trunks or do you want to go skinny dipping as well?"

Now it was Arthur's turn to blush slightly. He shook his head, chuckling softly, eventhough he couldn't deny he liked the idea. No Arthur, he told himself, Paul literally just turned 18.

He quickly went upstairs to his room as well and banged on the door.

"Is it safe to come in? I need swimwear!"