Feli Rauch x Lena Oberdorf

I would like to date both of them actually and Tiktok keeps reminding me how single I'm going to be during Christmas so

-

Set during and after the second USA-Germany match in which Lena injured her shoulder.

I don't actually remember if Feli played the whole game but yeah

-

After Lena had to be carried off the pitch, Feli had been having a hard time concentrating. It didn't seem like it was a serious injnury, but the fact that her girlfriend had been lying on the pitch cursing in pain, was enough for Feli's brain to go into worry mode.

The younger one wasn't one to break easily under pain, so of course Feli was worried. And she had to at least keep playing for another 12 minutes, before she could maybe go and see Lena. She would most definetly have to wait until after the game.

They haven't been dating for long and therefore obviously not told a lot of people. Their Wolfsburg teammates, and maybe some of their nationalteammates as well, were surely suspecting something, but they hadn't openly told them. The only people outside of their Family that they had told were Svenja, Poppi and Sveindis. They weren't hiding their relationship from anyone in their Teams, but they also both weren't much of a pda person.

Right in this Moment, Feli was regreting their decision though. If the others knew and if Martina knew she could be at Lena's side right now, at least for the break. Just to quickly check if her Girlfriend was fine. Or as fine as she could be given the circumstances.

That wasn't possible though, so Felicitas tried to listen to Martina and Poppi as attentive as possible. Shift her focus to the next half of the game and trap her worry for Lena in the back of her head for now.

Svenja send her a reassuring smile once they were back on the pitch and somehow it was comforting. The older one had always been like an older sister to her ever since they've known each other, but especially ever since they both transferred to Wolfsburg in the same year.

The rest of the game went by in a sort of daze, she had felt the ball at her feet and heard her teammates call her name, and she had reacted, but now she was just happy it was over and she could finally go and see Lena.

Feli didn't even bother to change, she just asked Martina where Lena was, who looked at her confused for a second, but told her without further Questions. When she reached the room she knocked and patiently waited for the soft.

"Come in"

Lena was sitting on a massage table. There was no one else in the room. Feli entered the room and closed the door again, before quickly walking over to where Lena was sitting and stood between her legs.

The younger one raised an eyebrow at her, but smiled. Feli placed her hands on Lena's cheeks and gently brushed her thumb over them.

"You scared me. Don't do that again. I'm not used to you being subbed off."

Feli was now pouting slightly, while Lena was still smiling softly.

"Yeah I'll try. I'm out for at least the next two or three games. They can't say what exactly it is now, but it doesn't look like a fracture."

Feli rested her head against Lena's, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, before replying.

"I love you. I'll play your nurse"

Lena chuckled lightly at that.

"Okay my sexy nurse, get me to the rest then I'm finished here. You stink by the way"

Feli drew back and gasped in fake shock. Clasping here heart with one hand, dramatically.

"I have changed my mind. I will let you here. I'm breaking up with you"

"You won't you just said you love me. You're my night in shining amour. Carry me!"

Lena threw her hands up in the air with enthusiasm. Shaking her head in laughter Feli walked over to the massage table again and lifted Lena up.

The other woman wrapped her open arms around her neck, while Feli rested her hands on Lena's ass to hold her up. Before however walking back to the locker room, Feli whispered into Lena's left ear.

"By the way you haven't had a shower either, you stink as well."

In response she was playfully hit on the shoulder. The two women left the room still laughing and throwing jokes at each other.