A Spark

Warning...

*This chapter will contain mentions of physical and psychological abuse. If you truly are suffering from this, don't hesitate to speak up. Say something.*

For the best experience, I recommend listening to Gale's song from Belle and Zack Hemsey's "The Way". Both are absolutely beautiful songs that I think go well with this chapter.

And, as always, enjoy.

P.S. Be ready for "What Could Have Been". You'll see it. Or hear it... ;)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

It was a bright, beautiful day.

...

...

Nothing was wrong.

...

...

...

A home sat beautifully off a dirt road, smoke rising from the chimney as people on horseback rode through. In the area surrounding, mountains plagued the backs, and various structures contained glowing carvings of First Ones writing, a powdery color illuminating from them.

A ring, full of rocks and asteroids could be seen in the atmosphere, giving off white and brown rays.

...

A sudden squeal rang through the home.

...

...

"Y/N! Y/N!" A small girl, blonde hair, wearing a linen, shirt with ruffles on the front came beside the bed.

In this particular instance, they had to have been at least close to only six or seven years of age. The bed was flat, the décor on it elegant, but scarce. Y/N stirred in annoyance as their sister grabbed at the blankets, rustling them.

"It's the first day! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" She ripped away the warm solace from their grasp, Y/N tucking their legs in annoyance, grumbling groggily. They had a tank top and pants on, acting as pajamas.

Their hair was much shorter, appearing more so pinkish than their present color, a scarlet red.

...

"Jeez... can you give it five more minutes..." they mumbled, turning onto their side.

Their sister pounced onto the mattress in her attire and then hopped right onto their side, squeezing the air out of them. Y/N could hardly breathe.