Princess Rebel Recruitment

...

[THERE IS A FACE REVEAL UPDATE INCLUDED IN THIS! LOOK OUT FOR IT AT THE END!!]

...

[THIS TOOK PLACE PRIOR TO SEASON 3]

...

...

...

*RECORDING BEGINS*

...

...

There is slight static that shows up while Bow sets up the tracker pad.

...

His face pops into focus.

"Hi there!" He smiles.

...

...

"I'm Bow, Tech Master for the Rebellion."

"I'm making videos to inspire people to join the Rebellion! So... hi potential new recruits!"

...

"You know me and you probably know my fellow rebels: Glimmer, the Princess of Bright Moon!"

He holds up a photo of her.

"Ranger Y/N!"

He tilts the camera to the right, where we see them winking with a thumbs up, laughing slightly.

...

"And Adora, aka She-Ra, Princess of Power!" He pumps his fists.

Adora grabs the tracker pad, and the camera falls on her.

"Hiiii!" She waves.

...

"Adora! Do the thing!" Y/N says from out of view.

"Oh, right. For the Honor of Grayskull!"

She transforms.

...

Adora holds the camera up, now in her She-Ra form.

"Uh, hi?"

"Adora, Y/N, and Glimmer are my best friends. We do everything together. Kicking Horde butt!" He cheers.

...

...

Bow and Glimmer, armored, are seen riding on Swiftwind, Glimmer dropping down on top of a bot, stabbing her staff into the metal.

It blows up and breaks down.

...

Bow shoots an arrow into another, destroying it from the inside as smoke erupts.

...

...

Adora throws the Sword of Protection into another, watching it fizzle with electricity.

...

Y/N slices through the green canon shots, and uses their dagger to slice through at least three bots, watching it boomerang back.

...

...

Glimmer teleports Bow from out of the air, the archer shooting three arrows out into the crowd of Horde soldiers below.

Adora shots blasts of magic from her sword, riding Swiftwind, and destroying bots and tanks.

...