Home Is Where The Heart Is

...

...

...

...

Adora...?

I'm here.

...

I'm okay.

...

...

...

I can feel her holding onto me.

...

Ugh...

...

...

...

It's dark.

...

...

...

...

Their eyes fluttered open, finding their figure in some unknown place.

It bore a striking similarity to the void like place they were stuck in before.

Oh...

This place.

...

...

They stood up, but stumbled, their legs weak.

My head is killing me...

When they reached their hand up to rub at their temple, their heard a whoosh sound. Like wind brushing by.

...

...

Huh...?

When glancing down at their attire, it was just a plain white shirt and sweats.

They grabbed at the cloth, examining it, knowing that wasn't what they had been wearing before.

I feel so weird. Like I'm tired, but... also... awake...?

...

But I feel... cold...

They shivered, rubbing at their arms a bit.

I can still feel the warmth...

They referred to Adora's hand on their back and cheek, when she had them cradled in their arms just moments ago.

...

...

It still hasn't gone.

...

...

They were fairly calm, though, usually for anyone, this sort of situation would drive a person mad.

But deep down, they sort of knew what this could have been. Sort of.

As they stepped forward, their feet splashed on the ground, and they noticed, not reacting much.

...

...

There seemed to be nothing for what looked like miles around.

At least Angella is safe and back with Glimmer.

She's safe with everyone...

And I figured it would take a lot out of me, but I just didn't realize how much...