Palming (HALLOWEEN SPECIAL)

H20SkyGirl: I know I'm late for Halloween but here's just a Halloween update for u guys :)

(Y/n) pov:

It was 31st of October, my favorite time of the year, kids go out and get candy, dress up go to party's. But the reason why I love Halloween so much is the one time of the year where everyone wears masks, not just me.

Me and Delirious we're both dressed up just for the kids who came by our house, I'm myself in a Chucky costume loving the series so far and Delirious is of course Jason Voorhee.

Your Costume:

Delirious Costume:

Delirious Costume:

When I was younger I wasn't really aloud out to do trick or treating cause I wasn't older enough, but one Halloween my uncles took me trick or treating early in the morning so I wasn't really left out (true story) but as I got older I started tric...

When I was younger I wasn't really aloud out to do trick or treating cause I wasn't older enough, but one Halloween my uncles took me trick or treating early in the morning so I wasn't really left out (true story) but as I got older I started trick or treating with my friends starting around 5pm and ending it around 7pm but I wish I was younger again just to go trick or treating again now look at me holding a life size Chucky doll while I'm also dressed as Chucky scaring some kids and giving them candy.

It was now around 10pm and the trick or treaters started to die down "bye kids! Have a great Halloween!" I say yelling out to them and they waved back and delirious there to hold the bowl. We both walked back inside and closed the door tired of getting up and doing anything right now. I put my doll on the table and did a slight stroke of his hair "hey (y/n) want some candy still a lot left over" delirious says. I turn around to see him holding the bowl of candy a little to low? I walked over but delirious pulls away "ah ah ah, go for the candy in the bottom" he say.

I slowly took my hand digging threw the bowl then felt something warm "JONATHAN!" I yelled hitting his arm "haha, what? Why can't we have a little Halloween fun?" He winks at me "John, that's just no" I say to him turning around but delirious stops me dead in my tracks "don't worry! Look I swapped the bowls this isn't the one I just handed out candy in" he say to me showing me the bowl that's on the table behind him "your an asshole John, but I love you and your 'Sweet' surprise" I say sticking my tongue out at him.

Delirious then basically slurps up my tongue and makes out with me "happy Halloween" he say to me "happy Halloween you goof" I say laughing "heyyyy I'm no goof you are! " he  says making me basically snort "it never gets old that joke" I say laughing then delirious closing the gap between us.