Fingering...

Your pov:

It was a peaceful day with a nice Breeze in the air and was just quite outside with some birds chirping.

I was out side reading a book called 'The Wave' its a pretty interesting book basically about a teacher who turns his class into like Nazi students or something I'm only up to chapter 7 just found out what the Wave actually stood for. (Legit a book I'm reading)

I continued to read then I see Jonathan pull up with his murderbike "hey (y/n)" he says while getting off his bike and taking off the helmet "what's up?" I asked "well I was gonna ask if you would like to go to the beach today?" He asked "mkay... Sounds like a date" I smiled and he smiled back while putting his hand on the back of his head "let me just go get my things" I say "ok welp I'll just start up thr car again" he says.

*Time Skipped*

"So what song would you like to listen to?" Jonathan says keeping his eye on the road "what about...  Read My Mind By RYNX" I say "ok whatever you want" he says. (Really good song I enjoyed it)

Jonathan keeps an eye on the road while he sets up his the headphones to my phon on his bike to set my "ok should be ready to connected" he says "ok" I just say.

*A couple of minutes later*

"🎵 you and I, we're ment to Fly, you, you, you....  YOU READ MY MIND 🎵" I sing along adam just laughs "you have an amazing voice (y/n)" Jonathan says while we finally pull up at the beach "Come on let's go get ice cream" I say and adam laughs again.

*time skipped some more*

After we had ice cream and walked out at the beach me and adam both watched the sunset "its really beautiful" I say "not as beautiful as you, you have these gorgeous (e/c)" Jonathan  says I then lean over on his shoulder.

The sun finally setted and went to thr other side to wake up more people "come on let's go" I say getting up walking to delirious's car "hey (y/n)  let's have a little bit of fun" he says I turn to him "what?!! At the beach?!" I yell the what part but kept the at thr beach part soft "yeah come on please" he says desperate I looked down blankly thinking "pleaseeee" he says  putting his hands together and crying like a little baby "fineeeeeee" I say but where would we do it" I asked.

Delirious 's pov:

"Where would we do it" she says I look around somewhere quite then I just look at bike "the back of my bike he says "ok" she giggles.

i squeeze in "Jonathan  this isn't gonna work, you got Mason baby seat in here" she says I click a button that made the back seats go down that lead to the boot "much more space" I say laughing.

I pull down my pants and I helpt her do hers I slide on in her and I hear her gasp I started to rock until I realized the car started shaking "slow down a bit" she says whispering so I did I started again and then we heard foot steps go by I quickly get off her and get down she starts laughing but covering her mouth with her hands "this isn't gonna work...  I just wanted to pleasure you" I say sadly "what of you just....  Finger diddle me" she says I look up "finger?.... Diddle??" I asked confused she just giggles "you know..." She says while moving her fingers around "ohhhh" I said.

I pull up my pants and try this again.

Your pov:

Joke Jonathan  starts sticking his fingers up me rubbing my clit.

jonaytham keeps down so do I I started to moan but I kept my mouth covered with my hands "uhhhh" I start Moaning jonathan kept going faster and faster every minute making md want to moan out so loud "Mmmmmmm" I start I felt like I wanna have a baby or something.

I then start to feel my stomach turn into a Not "imma-im about to cum" I say "keep it in there" adam says I try to lift my head to see adam rubbing his member making adam catch a sweat.

I hold ot in as much as I could "adam" I say then he cuts me off "almost... There!" He says.

After a bit I was about to splatter out everywhere "ok REALSE" he says making me him and myself go everywhere "I'm done for tonight let's go home" I say zipping up my pants.

*time skipped*

We we're on my porch Jonathan ended up moving from the lake house and I ended up getting myself my own house "so what are you up to next weekend?" He says "nothing'? ?" He says "I would love to see Mason" I smile.

Jonathan  hi ended up giving me a kiss on thr cheek and saying goodnight.