Elevator...

Your pov:

I saw delirious coming from the Escalator with his suit case and then he spots me.

He runs up to me and I run up to him "JONATHAN I MISSED YOU" I said while kissing him "I missed you too (Y/n)" he said.

*Time Skipped to Hotel*

Me and Delirious stayed at the hotel tonight from here to home its such a long ride plus it could take us all night   probably.

I had to pick up Delirious from the city and drive back which was worth it.

As we get into the elevator which we had to go to floor 16 me and Delirious started to have a nice normal conversation "so how was Canada and evan?" I asked "very well actually, I was nervous at first cause I never really met him in person because you know why but it was really nice over there" he said I just smile.

Then the lights started to flicker and the elevator stopped moving "uh Jonathan" I said scaryly.

We then both here well I guess a the manager who works here voice "uh hey folks sorry at the moment the elevator stopped working but don't worry were trying to get it fixed as fast as possible but just hand tight and everything in the elevator will shut off thank you" he said then we both hear the power go out.

This is my worst fear being stuck...  In an elevator.....  With no power....  In a small room...

I started to panic for a bit then delirious grabs my hand "hey its alright calm down" he said "how am I gonna calm down" I say.

Delirious smirks at me and I knew that look "jonathan no we can't" I say turning away only having him to turn me back around "the camera are off were in the dark and its been a month" he says I just giggle "fine but only a quick one" I said.

He then zipped down his pants and pulled down his underwear god its been ages.

I done the same thing and adam lead against the corner on the room we both couldn't get fully undressed because....  You know.

"Kiss me like you missed me (y/n) " he says I just rolled my eyes thinking about deadpool.

I then jumped on him letting is 11 inch dick inside of me, it started our slippery then we both got into it a little faster.

My fears were going away only focused on Delirious now and both on us making hot steam, I could also see it on the glass us just both sweating.

"(Y-y/n)  I mi-ss-ed you" he said feeling it "I missed you too johnny" I said already used of it only cause I pleasured myself most nights when he was gone.

We both gotten faster picking up the past while the whole elevator shook.

"(Y/n)  I'm about to cum" he said but before he could the elevator turned back on making us jump off each other zipping up both of us seem glowy.

We make it to our floor, as soon as the door opens we see the manager "are you folks alright" he a said, me and adam looked at each other "yes" he says "ok you folks have a good night tonight" he said "oh we will" I said while smirking at Delirious.

"ill get you later (y/n)" he said while we walk Into our room.