Shy...

H20SkyGirl: so If any of u guys haven't Heard DELIRIOUS IS GONNA BE A DAD!!!  I'm so excited and I know many of u will be, this has to be the most exciting news of 2020 anyways sorry for late update and heres the chapter

Your pov:

It sucks being stuck inside from Covid 19 but it doesnt stop me going out to the park or whatever. At the moment delirioud been pretty down cause he's been just uploading The Last Of Us and playing it so much.... Now I think he's understress.

This month we we're ment to go to an comicon Convention but we sadly can't now...  But I was ment to go as a female Deadpool and Delirious well of course Jason.  I decided to dress up anyways, I shouldnt just waste a perfectly good outfit so I put it on.

First I took my close off and the put the frilly dress on I the put on eyeliner on and make it as a cat look, I then put on a bit of lipstick and then i quickly put on the outfit on and was ready to go. I walk down stairs and snuck up behind delirious "BOO" I say wraping my arm around him. He turns around and sees me and just looks straight down at my boobs "you good there Senpai" I say.

Delirious's pov:

Her boobs we're perked up almost popping outta the dress making me just stare directly at them. "You good there Senpai" she says in a cute high pitcher tone. I looked directly at her "excuse me for a second" I say.

Your pov:

Delirious walks around the couch and continues stairing at my tits then face plants into them, I could already feel delirious tongue getting through the gaps on my boobs "are we good here?" I say delirious just picks me up and bridal style carried me to the couch and thrn gets on top of me.

Delirious lifts up my dress and starts moving his hands around my thighs, he then leaned in and started kissing all around my stomach and my boobs "hehe it tickles" I said. Delirious looks back up at me and takes his hand and puts it down my pants into my underwear. Delirious then starts rubbing my clit making me arch my back and moan delirious pins me down and starts to rub it faster I was trying to kick and even adam pinned down my legs so I couldn't move them. I started to moan out loud but all he does is cover my face all I wanted to do at that point was bite his finger I couldn't even to that. I moaned out the last little part as he finished up I then squeeted all over his fingers. Delirious just leaned in and we just kissed "you did good my chan" he says getting up and walking away.