On The Floor *Halloween Special*

H20SkyGirl: yes I know Halloween is over but just enjoy

Your pov:

My favorite time of the year the one time I love the scares and I never cared how old I was I am always a smol bean. This year for Halloween I'm going as Ash Williams  from The Evil Dead and Delirious is going as The Joker. Me and delirious we're heading to the Valley which it takes an hour to get there.

This party is a Youtubers party only so I'm pretty excited.

*Time Skipped*

At the end of the party basically everyone was wiped out. I wasn't much to drink so I was pretty soba I only had about one beer and the rest juice. Delirious on the other hand was only kinda drunk I guess? he has had about 4 drinks but if he had one or two more drinks he would be totally drunk as hell.

I helpt delirious inside. We stumbled here and there but we managed. Delirious stumbles off into the kitchen and I just take my boots off. As I I take off my last boot I hear a crash in the kitchen so I make my way over to the noise to see Delirious laughing his ass off of him on the ground. "Did you fall?" I question and all he did was laugh.

I pull out my hand for delirious to grab onto but delirious pulls me down with him making me chuckle. After our laughing fit I turn my head to delirious "hey I think we should go to bed your clearly wasted" I say and he just turns his head to me "I love you (y/n)  and I want you to know that, your a brilliant, smart, beatuiful girl and I don't want anyone to change the way you are" he says. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

Delirious started to become more passionate so did I. I rolled on top of him and started dry humping him. After a while of dry humping a
Delirious starts to take off my shirt while kissing me. I then take off delirious's pants and he took of the rest of me and I did the same thing to him.

"Fuck me (y/n) " he says which I did I started to do the opposite to him useally I'm on bottom but now I'm in control so I could do anything I wanted to.

Delirious was moaning loudly "I may not care if you look like Ashley J Williams but you are amazing" he says "and I don't care if your my joker boi" I say continueing"

Me and delirious both came and kinda fell off him join the floor with him "happy Halloween Ash" he says "Happy Halloween Joker" I say.