babys arrival

Dog licks my face, over and over again. "I'm gonna kill you let me sleep!" He continues even after I cover my face. I get fed up and sit up "fine I'm fucking up!" I get up and get dressed "wanna go for a walk then?" Dog runs to the door "guess that's a yes then." I smile and open the door. "You did this on purpose didn't you? Wanted me out the house." Dog starts taking off again "dog!" I yell after him following him. I take a minute to catch my breath "god damn it dog your gonna kill me. Why the hell are your running for?" I ask looking up and see him with Daryl. I smile "ahh it's your fault then." He smiles and I go up and hug him. "Sorry I was gonna be back with Carol but I remembered I had to get you something." I look at him confused "Carol gave me all the baby stuff. it's crazy how much you found but what else is there?" He smiles "now don't expect me to get on my knees." "daryl?" He reaches in his pocket and pulls out a box. "Had to get you this." He open the box and there's a beautiful ring in there. Where the hell did he get that? I ask my self a but confused. I finally realize what's happening and I can feel tears about to form. "Y/N L/N will you finally officially become a dixon?" I try to catch my breath, I can hear everyone around me. "Well?" He asks and I nod my head over and over again. He slides the ring over my finger and hugs me tightly. I hug him back just as tight with tears streaming down my face. "You dick! Had me scared and worried." I hear him chuckle, I look up at everyone clapping. "Took you long enough!" I hear Maggie yell. I laugh into his chest, I look up at him at kiss him. Everything is going amazingly now, that is until I feel this sharp excruciating pain in my stomach. I let go of Daryl immediately and grip my stomach. This is way worse than before. "What is it? What's wrong baby?" You can hear the concern in Daryls voice. I feel something wet drip down my leg, I look over towards Maggie and nod my head. She rushes over "come on." She tries to help me to our house since that's where everything is. "Maggie I can't!" I cry out "yes you can, come on!" "What's happening?" I hear Daryl asks "it's time." is all Maggie says as Daryl picks me up slowly and rushes to our house. He puts me on the bed as they get stuff ready, "Maggie???" i groan out, "it's hurts!" Daryl comes to my side and grips my hand, he starts rubbing my head telling me it's gonna be ok. "Ok y/n honey you have to push ok?" Maggie asks me and I nod my head and start pushing "that a girl come on a little longer." I grip Daryl hand hard and stop. I start crying more "I can't Maggie it hurts so bad." "Yes you can you got this?" I push a few more times "that's it baby." I hear Daryl, everything's getting kind of fuzzy. "Come on Y/N! Push again. We can see her head." I hear Carol say  and I push. I can hear soft baby cried, I push one last time with all of my energy. I'm getting very light headed and my vision is getting blurry. I can hear the cries get louder. "There she is! Good job Baby!" I hear Daryl say. "Dar... Daryl.." I say softly. "I can't.." "no no no baby look at me." He cups my face "stay awake. You hear me?" I shake my head "I'm...sorry.." "Y/N you fucking stay awake. I can't loose you." "I love you." Is all I manage to get out before it goes dark.

           >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                              VOTE⭐️
                          COMMENT💬