New guy? 

I walk out of my tent putting on my leather jacket and my sword in my holder. I walk over to Lori, Carl and Shane and sit down. Carl is getting his hair cut and Shane talks about teaching Carl to catch frogs and how of an art it is. I laugh and say "wont even catch me touching one of them nasty slimy things!" Carl laughs and calls me a chicken. They continue to talk about it and Carl looks up to his mom. "I'm a girl you talk to him" she says. I smile and shake my head. They start talking about frog legs and me and Carl both say ew and Shane shakes his head "no yummm!" Lori laughs and says "No their right ewww." We laugh, Shane continues to talk about being hero's feeding everyone. Then we hear something so we look to Dale. "Is it good or bad Dale?" I ask. He shakes his head "Don't know yet." We hear a loud horn like noice coming closer. Next thing we know here comes Glenn speeding up in a loud ass car. He gets out and smiles. Everyone is telling him to turn the sound off. He says "Don't know how." I move them aside. Amy is asking if Andrea is alright over and over. I look at him and tell him to pop the hood. I know a lot about cars. I usually help fix the rv it's an old piece of junk but it still runs. I turn the sound off and Glenn tells us everyone is ok except not so much Merle. "What do you mean not so much Merle?" I ask him with a angry look. He laughs nervously and says "may or may not be handcuffed to a roof." I look at him and laugh. "You are funny now where is he?" Glenn just looks down. I then realize he isn't lying. Now I know may people if not all don't really like him that much he can be an ass, but I grew up with him. We were rather close he had a soft spot for me just like his brother. I'd kill for them they'd kill for me. "Glenn your telling me y'all locked him onto a fucking roof." "Not me T-Dog did." I get pissed. Glenn smiles and says "got a cool car though." I shake my head. A truck pulls up and Andrea and everyone pop out. Amy runs to Andrea and the kids run to the parents i look at Carl. He lost his dad he says he is dead but I bet he's out there. Lori is talking with him he looks upset. I lost my father too. Well kinda he got bit and I had to kill him but didn't hurt my feeling. He was well let's say not a father figure. Shane ask them how they get out and they said the new guy. "What new guy?" Shane asks. " helicopter guy come out and meet everyone he is a cop just like you Shane." The new guy walks out and Shane looks at him with big eyes. Then Carl come running over to the guy yelling "dad." Lori runs over to they all hug each other. I see Lori look at Shane I kinda laugh to myself. At least carl has his dad back, that's something.
Soon night comes and we are sitting around the fire as the new guy well Rick is his name tells us his experience and getting back here. Then Ed does what he always does being an asshole. Him and Shane argue over putting wood in and the rules. I hate Ed he abuses Carol i try and step in but she ask me not to. I love carol and that little girl. Ed's a good for nothing nobody I can't wait to give him a piece of my mind one day. Then Dale ask if they have given any thought to Daryl Dixon. "He won't be happy to hear his brother is cuffed to a rooftop." They all look at me. "Hell no yall are telling him I'm already pissed about it." T-dog apologies to me and says it's his fault but Rick says it's his. Amy says "we could lie" then Andrea says "or tell the truth he was out of control and could of gotten us killed." I stood up and raised my voice "you didn't have to fucking leave him there." I begin to walk away Glenn tried grabbing my wrist but I pull back. "Y'all deal with his ass when he gets back." I walk to my tent and get in. I can hear them still talking about it. Rick ask why I was so mad. "Her and the Dixon brothers have known each other since they were younger." I hear Dale say. "She's the only one that can actually stand them." Shane says. I stop listening in and close my eyes to sleep.

         >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                     VOTE⭐️
                               COMMENT💬