The note

⚠️TW: NSFW

Daryl went and asked Maggie if they had an extra room I could rest in for a bit. She said we could use hers; she walks us to her room in the house. I walk inside as Daryl closes the door. I walk up to the mirror that's sitting in the corner. My clothes are all dirty and stained with blood my hair is a mess. My face pained with pain and tiredness. "Damn Carol wasn't wrong I do look like shit." I run my fingers through my hair trying to untangle it. "I could have told you that." Daryl says sitting on the bed. "Yeah that helps daryl." I roll my eyes "God I need a shower. Could you possibly get me some different clothes?" He nods his head and leaves the room. I take my sword off and jacket off and head into the bathroom. I close the door and start stripping my clothes off. I turn on the water and get in. I dip my head under the water hoping to get rid of all the dirt and grime on it. I grab the shampoo and pour some in my hand and scrub it on my hair. I hear the door open and stick my head out of the curtain. "Carol said these should fit." Daryl says setting the clothes on the counter. "Mmm thank you love, why don't you join me you could use a shower too!" He looks at me "are you just trying to see me naked?" "is it working?" He laughs as he starts undressing as i got back to washing my hair. I start scrubbing it and combing it with my fingers to hopefully get the knots out. I feel a cold breeze as Daryl opens the curtain. I turn around rinsing the shampoo out of my hair. I feel hands grab my waist pulling me towards daryl. "You look good like this." I roll my eyes. "You weren't saying that five minutes ago." "ya but you weren't naked." He smirks. I look him up and down, "hmm i suppose you look good too." "girl i look good all the time." I laugh and rinse the rest of the shampoo out of my hair. "Come on, i invited you in to get clean." i say moving him towards the water. "I thought it was so you could see me naked." "That too but come in we need a nice shower." He dips his head under the water, and turns his back towards me leaning his head back. I put some shampoo in my hands and start scrubbing his head and hair. "should of grew your hair out a long time ago." I say running my fingers through his hair. "yeah and get shit for it by my dad." He's right he probably would of said some stupid remark.  He rinses the rest of the shampoo out, "wasn't hard was it?" I ask cocking my eyebrow at him. He rolls his eyes at me, "ain't got time to look pretty." "thought you said you look good all the time." "you think so." I smile and peck his lips, "always pretty boy." He grips my waist pulling me towards him again. "we are not doing this right now daryl." "I ain't done nun." He says putting his head in my neck. "I know you dixon." I feel him start to press soft kisses to my neck. "Not in maggie's shower daryl." He ignores me and continues to kiss along my neck. "We're supposed to be showering." His hands move down my thighs. "We are. We're both wet." His hand comes around and cups me. I gasp softly, "so wet" he whispers. "daryl i swear to god." His hands go to the back of my thighs applying a bit of pressure. I get the message and jump. "hmph." I groan out as he slides into me and puts me against the wall. "feel so damn good." I wrap my arms around his neck and burry my head in his neck. "I hate you." i mumble against him. "yeah?" He says smugly. He slowly starts moving. I nod my head "mhm." I push my head further into his neck trying not to moan as loud. It's so hard not to be loud like i want too. Daryl moving in my the way he is. Like he was made just for me. His hot breath long my neck, with his soft groans and grunts in my ear. His hips start picking up space. I then let out this ungodly moan, louder than i expected. That fucking spot, always finds it so fast. Swear he knows my body better than i do. He starts repeatedly hitting that spot. "d...daryl i can't." I moan out. "i got you baby, come on." "please, please." I start squeezing around him. "that's it girl." I feel that same knot in my tummy. I squeeze just about everything i can; my arms around his neck, my eyes, my pussy around his fat cock. Before i know it i'm a moaning mess around him. Panting and whining into him. "fuckkkk." He groans into my ear as he cums in me. I gasp, "daryl." I say panicking, "did you?" he's still trying to catch his breath, "it's fine." He slides out and kisses my head. "ain't gonna get you pregnant on the fist try." I bite my lip "are you sure?" He rolls his eyes, "come on." We finish up in the shower. I get dressed and and grab my dirty clothes. I walk out into the room and put them in a bag. I also found a hair tie to put my hair up. After I put my hair up I sit next to Daryl in the bed. "Daryl?" "Hm?" "Do you think we'll actually win this? Like actually kill Negan." "Hell yeah. We just have to work together." "You think Rick has the guts to kill him?" "Don't know." "If he doesn't I will. He's caused us so much pain. Killed so many good people. Hurt you. He doesn't deserve to be alive." "Don't think about it. Just sleep." "I can't help but to think about it daryl. He killed a lot of ours. Carl's dead now it might not be from Negan but still." "Y/N did i give you the note?" I sit up and look at him "note?" "Here." Daryl reaches in his pocket and pulls out a piece of paper with my name on it. "Rick gave it to me to give to you. Carl wrote it." "He wrote me a note?" Daryl nods his head and hands it to me. I run my finger over my name. Do I even dare to open this? I sit back and open it.

Y/N,
By the time your reading this I'll be dead. I was bite by a Walker while bring back Siddiq. He knows a few medical things i think you should teach him what you know and him teach you of you don't know and he does. He needed helps so I brought him.
Y/N since the first time we meet back at the original camp I knew we would be friends. You always looking after me and helping me when I need it. I appreciate it a lot. You helped me get this far. I hope you do the same with Judith, I know you will. I remember you saying you hated kids but I think that changed when you first saw her and cared for me more. Be a big sister for her and a good godmother to Maggie's child. I know you want to kill Negan. Listen Y/N you may not see it but I do. We can change all of us without violence. Just talk to him, I know he killed many of ours and hurt Daryl bad. But we can change for the better. Help my dad out I know after this he won't be the same. I didn't want any more violence between us and the saviors.
I'm gonna miss you and I know you'll miss me. Don't let my death hurt you. It was gonna happen at some point. Just take care of everyone, take care of Daryl. He's a good guy, he didn't deserve what he got. I love you Y/N! And don't forget i'm always with you<3

-Carl

I fold the paper back up. "Are you ok?" I nod my head "like he said can't let his death bring me down. He said we shouldn't kill Negan." "Are you going to listen?" I sit there and don't answer him. "Just rest for now Y/N your gonna need it." I cuddle up next to him putting my head on his shoulder. It would be wrong of me not to kill him. Carl he has to go.

             >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                 VOTE⭐️
                          COMMENT💬