Negan

Everything is kinda hazy. All I remember is getting beat and then getting knocked out. I open my eyes and in the back of some car. There's bullet holes where the light is shining through. I hear muffled voices and the doors opening. There are hands that pull us out and  sit beside Glenn, I look around and see the rest of my group. I look at Daryl and his all bloody and my heart drops. "Alright got ourselves a full crowd. Lets meet the man." A guy says and knocks on the door of our rv. The door opens and a man comes out smiling with a bat in his hand. "Pissing our pants yet? Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep it's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon." He says walking around studying us. "Which one of you pricks is the leader?" "This one." A man says pointing to Rick. "Hi. Your rick right? I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also when I send my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people." Negan says. I kinda smile at that I know I shouldn't have but couldn't help myself. "Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think your gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah you are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are." He says smiling, "you see Rick, whatever you do no matter what you don't mess with the new world order. And the new order is this and it's very simple. Even if your stupid which you very well might be, you can understand it. You ready? Here goes. Pay attention." He puts the bat beside ricks head "give me your shit or I will kill you. Today was careered day, we invest a lot. So you would know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now, you have shit, you give it to me now. And that's your job. I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow but swallow it you will. You ruled the roots, you built something. You thought you were safe I get it. But the word is out, you are not safe. Not even close. Matter of fact you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what I want. And what I want is half of your shit, and if that's too much you can make, find, or steal more, and it'll even be that sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back the harder it will be. So if someone knocks on your door you let us in. We own that door, you try to stop u and we will knock it down. You understand? what no answer? You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished now did you? I don't want to kill you people. I just want to make that clear, I want you to work for me. You can't do that if your dead now can you?" This guy has a lot of jokes. If he wasn't the enemy I bet we be good friends. "I'm not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than I'm comfortable with, and for that you are gonna pay. So now.. I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you. This..." he plays with his bat "this is Lucille, and she is awesome. All this, all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor." He looks at all of us. He stops at Carl "you got one of our guns. You got a lot of our guns. Shit kid lighten up. At least cry a little bit." He gets back up and stops at Maggie. "Jesus you look like shit. I should just put you out if your misery right now." "No no" Glenn stats yelling. "Nope get him back in line." "Don't don't." Glenn yells out. "Alight listen, don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First ones free, it's an emotional moment. I get it. Sucks don't it. The moment you realize you don't know shit." He looks at Carl again and smiles "this is your kid right? This is definitely your kid." "Just stop this." Rick yells. "Hey! Do not make me kill the little future serial killer. Don't make it easy on me, I got to pick somebody. Everyone sleep at the table waiting for me to order." "Why don't you just kill me and get on with it." I say annoyed that he is taken this long. Negan looks at him, "what was that?" "I said why don't you just kill me and get on with it." He laughs and walks over to me putting the bat under my chin "why your a pretty little thing huh? You don't even look scared." He caress my face I look at Daryl. I know he's itching to say something but won't risk it. "Wouldn't be fun for me if you're not scared." He says getting up and starts whistling "I simply cannot decide." He laughs "I got an idea." He goes around saying "Eenie meenie miney mo catch a tiger by his toe. If he hollers let him go. My mother told me to pick the very best one and you are.... It."
"Any one moves or says anything, I cut the other boys eye out and feed it to his father and then we'll start. You can breath, you can blink you can cry. Hell, you're all gonna be doing that"

              >>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
                                      VOTE⭐️
                                 COMMENT💬