New beginnings

We get back to the prison and Daryl tells everyone what happen. We pack our things up in case things go south. We want them to think we left but we haven't. This is a risky plan but it's all we got. We set the plan up and everything is set. Soon I hear the alarm going off and I start smiling. Everything's going to plan they all rush out. Me, Glenn and Maggie start shooting. "Get the hell out of here." They all start scattering "we did it?" Maggie asks. "We did it." Glenn says, and we come down. We talk about finishing it, going to Woodbury and killing him. "We need this son of a bitch dead." I say and walk back in the cell to get ready. I walk out and put my gun around my neck slinging it to my back. I walk over to Daryl and his bike "lets kill this asshole." I say and get on the back of the bike. It's just me, Daryl, Rick, and Michonne going. Maggie and Glenn decided to stay back in case they come back. We ride a while and come up on the governors trucks i pull my sword out. We go and look around, looks like he killed everyone. Then this lady pops out and tells us what happens and we head to Woodbury with her. We get there and immediately we get shot at so we shoot back. "Tyreese it's me don't shoot." She stands up and Rick pulls her down. "Karen are you ok." She stands up again "I'm fine." "Where's the governor?" "He fired on everyone he killed them all." She says. "Why are you with them?" "They saved me." "We're coming out." Rick says and we stand up, walking closer with out hands up. "We came to finish this until we saw what the governor did." Rick says. "He killed them?" The guy named Tyreese asks, we all nod our heads yea. "Karen told us Andrea hopped the wall going for the prison. She never made it. She might be here." We walk into the rooms where he help me and Glenn. I stop right outside the door Daryl looks back at me. "You don't have to come in if you don't want to." I shake my head no. "I have to." I said and he shakes his head and I follow them. We come up on a door that has blood leaking out of it. We open the door and she's there on the ground she's been bitten. She asks if the rest of us are alive. I bend down to her "I'm sorry for being an ass Andrea." She shakes her head "I understand and I'm so sorry for what he did." She asks us to leave her a gun so she can do it herself. We all leave the room except for Michonne. I get startled by the gunshot and Daryl rubs my back. We head back to the prison with the people from Woodbury, we took then away from the governor. I head into my cell to settle down from what happened. I take my sword and gun off of me and set them aside and I lay on my bed. I hear a grunt and I look over, Merle is sitting there on my chair in my cell. "Your not real." I groan rubbing my eyes. "Bull shit" he says. "I saw you you were a walker, Daryl shot you I even have your shirt your not real." "Aw you kept my shirt how kind of you." He says, I look over and he's gone. Great now I'm seeing this just like Rick.

>>>Don't be a silent reader<<<
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬