Run!

-readers pov unless said otherwise, setting is a street of jump city east side at night.-

My shoes slammed against pavement and even though my legs burned i pushed myself to run forwards, to run away.

Following my trail was a tall and flexible stretchable woman, who's name i hadn't figured out. The click of her heels echoed around me as i turn to run into a random alleyway. I bobbed and weaved around dumpsters and obstables until reaching a dead end with no way of escape.

"There is no point of running." The accented voice comes from behind me, and an arm coils around my waist several times like a boa constricting me.

Im lifted into the air with minimal effort from the woman, and she proceeds towards the street while i struggle fruitlessly. Under a street light she examines me, like a child with a toy.

Honestly if it weren't for her chasing and kidnapping me I would have assumed she was a model due to her appearance and the way she carried herself.

She was most likely not a model, considering her ability to stretch and bend, and her talk about her boss being someone named 'brain'.

"Hm. Not bad, maybe you'll get the luck of being my apprentice." She hums, and i go stiff.

"If im going to be training you, you may aswell know me." Her russian accent would be hypnotizing if she weren't so terrifying. "I am-" an arrow whizzes by her face.

"Rouge, let 'em go!" A new voice interrupts, and we both look to see a group. The girl who had yelled looked like a bee, wings included. There were two short twins, a boy with longer black hair and a orange haired boy who held a bow, he must have fired the arrow, which exploded behind us.

"Unfortunately not, she's coming with me. And its madame rouge to you, pest." My captor snaps.

The group lunged forwards in a planned attack, but rouge deflected everything by using me like a shield, diverting their attacks.

"Aww too scared? Really, i thought you were better than that." The bee girl taunts, causing rouge to snarl, before her hand drops me into a empty dumpster. I heard her break the latch, trapping me inside.

I hear the vicious battle outside, and one of the group must have approached my small prison as i heard two voices.

(Italics = spanish)

"Get it open."

"Im trying."

Then the angered voice of my captor, and the voices disappear. Im left alone in the dark as i try to look for a potential exit, or a rusted weak spot i can break.

I see an object slide between the lid and dumpster top, before its forcibly pried open. Its the twins, who pried it open with a crowbar.

"Ooo shes pretty más." The twin with the minus said.

"Yeah, cmon lets get her away from rouge." The plus twin replied, before both offer me a hand and pull me up from the dumpster. For people so short they sure are strong.

With one holding each hand they start leading me away from the fight, but madame rouge saw and tossed the trio of heros away before walking towards us, flinging huge fists at the twins.

Time seemed to slow down as i watched the incoming attack, reflexes kicking in and i raised a hand, palm towards rouge, before clenching it into a fist.

The empty dumpster flew out infront of the incoming fists, stopping the blow completely. Rouge looked bewildered, before i released the fist and the dumpster was sent flying straight at her. It knocked her back into a building,

I heard her pained grunt and my knees buckled under me, vision blurring and ears ringing. I heard some voices telling me to stay awake, but promptly fell into unconsciousness.