Mad mod

It was hardly a surprise to hear about a villain causing trouble and the titans calling for backup, it was a surprise when the villain was an obscenely British man with a cane and everything.

The teen titans reported that mad mod had captured robin, before more chaos began.

The city was transformed into a strange version of great Britain, black and white but the sky resembled the British flag. Large robots dressed in uniforms were patrolling the streets, and civilians seemed to be hypnotized.

The group had scattered to hide from a platoon of robots, only to find that y/n had gone missing and another platoon was closing in. Y/n ran after the villain they had seen, tracking quietly from a distance.

He seemed to be taking up residence in the city hall.

I peered through the windows before teleporting inside, nothing was around so i continued on. Eventually i managed to find myself in a large control room, full of screens and buttons.

On a chair was a very elderly robin, who i gave a wink as i began hitting buttons, causing the robots to all deactivate. The door was kicked open, revealing mad mod himself.

"OI, YOU OLD-" he stopped in his tracks upon seeing me. "And who exactly are yo-"

"You're handsome." I blurted, coming up with an impromptu plan to distract him and get his cane away. "Seriously is it a foreign thing, you genuinely look good." I continued.

"Obviously, these twat heroes here aren't any better looking, but what does that-" i cut him off again.

"Let's go on a date sometime!" I chirp, getting even closer. "I love your accent it sounds so good!" I continued on, wanting to puke at the cheesy lines i was pulling for a distraction.

It was working, his face was reddening with every sentence, and then the door was kicked down. Cyborg sent a sonic blast at mod, sending his cane flying into the air.

Robin caught it, pressing the button and turning back to his normal self, mod becoming older again. "Youth is wasted on the evil." Robin said, snapping the cane.

The city reverted to normal, authorities retrieving mad mod and sending him off to prison. I walked out, happy to see the order being restored.

"Thank goodness that's over, i was getting tired of it." Beastboy smiled. "I suffered the most, try having to flirt with a villain for a distraction." I huffed in response.

"WHAT?!" I heard from speedy and aqualad. I shrug. "Not like you guys were around to keep him stalled, i did what i had to."

"You flirted with mad mod? You're wild." Bee laughed at the distressed boys.

"All it took was asking about a date and some compliments." I shrug. "A date, why ask him when you could ask me~" beastboy said, before we both burst out laughing.

"Name a day and time-" i laughed, cut off as i was grabbed by two pairs of arms and dragged away. Aqualad and speedy had snagged me, and gave death glares towards beastboy.

I only laughed harder, before pulling the boys into a hug. "Awe, quit sulking!" I smiled, the boys with red faces. "Someones jealous." Beastboy chimes, before being chased, dodging arrows and blasts of water.

Bee and i watched laughing, before the teams split for the time being, speedy and aqualad not leaving my sides.

When we reached the tower again, they didn't separate from me. Until the twins snatched me from them and ran off at mach speed, causing a chase to start all over again.