Chapter 8: Show her to me

Unknown pov)

The room was cool, an odd fact as it was illuminated with many lanterns, the hot flames burning away the darkness and flesh if one got too close. The tall bases held the flaming bowls high above people's heads as their eyes danced from them to me, a slow carefully dance before they stopped on me. All eyes stopped on me. All souls belonged to me. Mine to use and mine to throw away. Like the one lying between my legs, her shaking hands grasping the zipper of my pants. Her eyes falling from the on me, such innocence masked those eyes. Like I was tainting an angel. Such innocence that I was happy to destroy, would destroy for my carnal pleasures.

Her shaking hands were now on my throbbing member, falling between it and my eyes as my words gently urged her on. I could tell she was nervous, the way her eyes glanced between me and the door. I tell her no one's coming in. She pauses, carefully taking in my words before turning back to me. Her hand on me once more, then both.

I place my hand on her head, like the priest baptizing a child. Guiding her forwards, her lips down. Feel her tongue slid across the head and remind her to watch her teeth. Feel her pull away in fear and push her forwards once more, making soft noises of encouragement as she does. Playing softly with her hair as her hands move. Trying and failing to match the movements of her mouth and yet, make a strangle feeling of pleasure boil in the pit of my stomach. How long has it been since I've been with a woman? The answer alluded me but I'd assume it was a while.

We stay like this for a while, her head and hands failing to match pace and me, drowning in the pleasures of this twisted game. With my words and my moans her confidence rises, her shirt now tossed across the floor somewhere in the middle of this game and I feel the soft mounds of flesh now pressed against mine. Her mouth released my member with a pop, her tongue trailing over the head like she was trying to tease me more, a trail of spit running down the soft pink flesh and coats both her chest and my member in one go. Looking down I could help but smile.

Her cheeks were dusted with a light pink. Her lips were bruised, her eyes waters slightly and her pupils were enlarged from desire. She stopped for a moment, feeling my eyes on her and she looks up, smiling softly as she moves her breasts, watching and judging my reactions on a few movements and continuing with the ones I like more. Her mouth finds the head of my dick once more, gently sucking and swirling her tongue over the flesh like a pro. I silently wondered if she really was virgin as my fingers gripping the arms of the chair so hard they began splintering. She pulls back, her breathe ghosting over the tip once more before she's down again, hardly giving me time to think let alone breathe, bobbing her head up and down before pulling back and sucking on the sweet spot. The juncture between the head and the top of the penis, a spot loaded with nerves and when her teeth gently scrape against the spot I'm gone, bucking up into the air with a low pleased groan.

Though little warning was given about my climax she was ready, placing her hand over the head and when I finished riding the waves of my pleasure look down, finding myself hard once more form the sight. The smaller female monster had pulled back her hands, examining the sticky white substance between her fingers and when she feels my eyes once more pauses, slowly looking at me before sliding her finger into her mouth, sucking off the cum with a slow teasing smile before moving onto the next one. Sticking both fingers into her mouth. Sucking them into her mouth twice, the second time her tongue slides between the digits, cleaning in between when I finally lose my patience. Ripping her up off the floor and onto my lap. Placing her over my throbbing member and watch with glee as that light blush darkens as the second act was about to start.

Or it would have if the subtle sound of footsteps hadn't reached my ears. I pause, listening to the pace, the sounds of my guards telling the intruder that I wasn't to be disturbed and shut my eyes in annoyance as the sounds of fist meeting fur echoes down the hallway. My partner wasn't as gifted as I was on the hearing aspect but even she rose in suspicion as the cries of pain echoed down the hall. She then turns, looks at me and trying, than failing to judge my reaction. I kept her there, rested on my lap as the footsteps continued down the hall, moments after the heavy double doors fly open, slower than normal from the weight but still hit the walls with a small noise.