chapter 15:The ROR's

"Ladies welcome"

"Thanks for having us." The group parts to reveal me and the shock on Johnny's face was clear as day.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!" he block Taylors movements "What she doing here?"

"Well this is a sorority and fraternity party." she smiles back

"And?"

"And according to the school guidelines that you so punctually follow," she pokes Johnny's chest twice "anyone wearing A Greek house letter is considered an official member." I watch one of her perfectly manicured hands rest on her hip, all but daring Johnny to protest.

"Oh come on," Johnny rolls his eyes, leaning against the door frame "that doesn't really-"

"Ah ah ah ah!" Taylor waves a finger in his face as I'm shuffled into the house by the other members "Sophia has a letter, if you have a problem take it, take it up with Christopher."

(Johnny's POV)

I watched the others enter the house, my hand gripping Taylor's arm before she could leave "What's your aim here Taylor?"

The bitch has the audacity to look confused "What ever do you mean Johnny?"

"What's. Your. Aim." I state darkly "You guys haven't had a new member in years, and now you're what? Going to accept Sophia into your group? I don't think so."

"Well maybe not, but Britney seems to genuinely like her, plus she's the first monster I've ever seen to break through your iron clad exterior."

"What?"

"Don't play dumb," she snickers "I saw you, the way you acted at rush week. You pulled your hand away so fast it's like she burned you. So what's the deal Worthington?"

"Nothing." I sigh, causing her grin to grow.

"Roar Omega Roar. The best fraternity on campus. Unbreakable, Unshakable!" I watch her eyes flicker across the room, taking in my entire fraternity staring eerily at her "Well, usually."

(Sophia's POV)

The eleven groups of Greek Row were all gathered in the main dance hall, the music turned low for chit chat.

I glanced around the room in confusion causing Brittney to chuckle

"Don't look so shocked, Greek house meetings are pretty tame. It's kind of a way for each group to get a feel of the others, you know, meet the new members and discuss upcoming events like the scary games."

"The scare games?"

"Yeah it's a super intense competition! It's really dangerous!" A male voice said enthusiastically from behind me "a bunch of guys went to the hospital last year."

I turned, taking in a familiar voice and actually step back in shock.

"Oh my god!"

Sending before me was Christopher Haws. Only it didn't look like the Christopher haws I remembered. The jacket now on my shoulders had been replaced with a new sweater. A blue under shirt that was crisp and clean was covered by a blue vest, The omega Howell symbol printed proudly on the front. The shaggy hair and headband we're also gone, revealing a freshly cut do. Shaved sides, giving his face a sharper look and the unruly hair had been shortened dramatically, gelled and flipped over to the side. The shaggy haired jock id remembered was gone and in his place was a monster that looked like he'd been taken out of a magazine.

"Wow." I whisper "you clean up quite nice."

He most shocking thing was his eyes, I didn't notice him last night but in this light I could easily see the piercing grey, like stormy clouds you could get lost in.