Chapter 2: Tell me everything

(Sophia's POV)

After what felt like my mind snapping like a torn ligament, the sharp pain pierced through my head. I turned, grasping my head in pain..

"Oh my god, you're bleeding!" she squeaks as I feel warm liquid dribble over my lips.

Her hand fetched a cloth from her pocket. Her fingers holding gentle pressure on my nose. I wanted to calm her down, wave her off  but my mouth went dry. Every thought had my head reeling in pain.

"Are you sick? Are you diabetic?!"

I mumble unhelpfully, feeling completely distorted.

I feel myself moving to something firm. A shadow kneels over me. I hear words being said but none of them reach me, there moving too fast and there gone before I can make them out. I feel something on my neck. A hand maybe? It's cold. So, a cloth? A million questions swirl in my brain. Where was I? Who was with me? Who was watching? Would Sheila find out? A million questions were left unanswered as I slipped into a calm sea of blackness.

(Javier's POV)

I walked around the campus, sliding left and right to avoid the hustle of students now pouring into the quad.

Freshman Welcome Week.

God, I hated this. The hustle, the noise, the bright-eyed faces of hopeful scares. The curious eyes following me around, observant eyes recording my every move, and hungry males. Eyeing up my ROR sweater as they started plans to try and take it from me. It was common knowledge that ROR was one of the most sought after fraternities on campus. Many monsters of legends came from ROR, some stories exaggerated as they passed from mouth to mouth but none the less they were mostly true.

"Woah!" a female voice says and I feel someone bump into me.

I instinctively reach forwards quickly and grip a set of arms in front of me with ease, reflexes agile and quick from years of scaring. I see the face of a girl, dressed head to toe in pink with butterfly berets in her hair. Purple hair was tied into a high ponytail with pink glasses on her face. A face that flushed with a dark blush as she sees my fraternity sweater and my face.

"I'm so sorry!" she says in a high-pitched tone.

I place on one of my alpha male looks and smile at her, like the others her blush intensifies as she's captivated by my smoldering look.

"Please, the fault is all mine." I grab her hand and place a kiss on her knuckles "I just hope you weren't hurt by my clumsiness."

As if her face could get darker it does and Just. Like. That. She's reduced to a stuttering mess. I release her from my powerful grip and keep walking.

I hated doing that.

Hated it with a passion but 'keeping up with appearances' was one of Johnny's priorities and blowing off a freshman would be bad publicity. My face fell back to its normal stoic features, weaving my way through the group once more and this time actually paying a little more attention to not put myself through this once more.

I went through the quad and to avoid the noise found myself walking towards the dorms, the student dorms that I spent a few nights in before Johnny snatched me up like a fly in a spider web. It felt like a lifetime ago, four years going just like that, like a finger snap and I found myself in my final year of college. Wow, I was told time flies but I never believed them, until now that is. I turned walking towards the front doors when a familiar female voice rang through my ears.

"The dorms are large to hold the majority of the students here at MU. The dorms are split up Male and Female!" I turn to see Chrissy, the student tour president finishing the last of her rounds "There are no male and female dorm room partners! Same-sex roommates only!"