THE POTTERS

Amelia pov"I don't think your a waste of space Harry

Amelia pov
"I don't think your a waste of space Harry."Dudley said and they shook hands.

"see you soon," Dudley said before he walked away. "both of you."

"see you big D," Harry said.

Petunia had also apologized to us that day. "Every time I looked at you, Amelia, I saw my beautiful, perfect sister.."

I smiled as I watched Dudley walk towards his parents leaving Harry and I standing out side of the empty house that use to belong to the Dursley family.

And then Harry and I watched as the car drove away.

I looked at Harry and told him,"we should go finish packing."

He nodded and we walked back into the house. We had gone through all our things from our childhood. And packed it up. We were ready to leave for good.

__________________________________

Later, I knocked on the bedroom door and heard,
"you know you can come in with out knocking, Amelia."

I opened it and apologized, "are you ready?"

He nodded, "I guess I am."

We walked down the stairs with our bags,we looked at the cupboard for a while.

Harry walked towards it and opened the door and he looked around.

"I can't believe we slept here for 10 years.."

"I don't. . .want to leave all this behind."

"I know, but we have to." Harry says. There was then a knock at the front door.

"I'll get it,"I said. I opened the door and looked at the people. I smiled, "Hermione! Ron! Hagrid!"

Hagrid and the others were there, Ron came in and hugged me then went and hugged harry. Hermione hugged me and then Harry.

And then Everybody came inside, Fred and George, Bill and Fleur, Remus and Tonks and others.Mad Eye started to tell us the plan

"Wait what? No-"

"I agree, Harry is right,why don't we come up with a new plan?I have one already!We can steal a car and someone can bring us in that!"

"Amelia." Mad Eye hissed.

I mumbled,"sorry."

"Look, neither Amelia or I don't want more people to die or get injur-OW!"
Hermione walked towards him and pulled his hair and placed it into the potion.

Mad Eye then said, "Amelia. You now."
I rolled my eyes,taking a piece of my hair and put it into the other potion.

The boys drank the potion with harrys hair and Hermione and Fleur drank the one with mine.