BREAKING INTO THE MINISTRY

Harry, Hermione and Ron stood up and we went back inside the room

Harry, Hermione and Ron stood up and we went back inside the room. Dobby and Kreacher were dragging him inside.

"Amelia and Harry Potter! It's been so long!" Dobby said.

"get off me!" Fletcher yelled. They then all fell.

"as requested, kreacher has returned with the thief, Mundungus Fletcher." Kreacher said.

"I AM NO TH-"

"expelliarmus."

"what are you playing at, setting a pair of bleeding house elves after me?" Fletcher yelled.

"Dobby was only trying to help." Dobby told us.
"Dobby saw kreacher in diagon alley,which dobby though was curious." Dobby climbed on to the table, "and then dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry and Amelia Potters names."

"I just-"

"And then Dobby saw Kreacher, talking with the thief, Mundungus-"

"I'm no thief!you foul little-"

"shut it fletcher.I will have your head on a stake if needed." I said.

"I'm a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects!"

"you're a thief, everyone knows it." Ron said.

"Ronald Weasley, so good to see you again." Dobby held out his hand.

"wicked trainers," ron smiled, shaking his hand. We turned back to Fletcher. We stared at him. And then we backed him into the corner.

"Listen, I panicked that night, all right! Could I help it Mad Eye fell off his broom?"

"tell us the truth!" Hermione demanded.

"you turned this place over," Harry said.

"And dont you dare deny it," I said. "you found a locket,arent I right?"

"Why? was it valuable?" He asked.

"you still got it?" Harry said.

"No, he's worried he didn't get enough money for it." Ron says.

"bleeding give it away,didn't I?There I was,in Diagon alley,when some ministry lady comes up and asks to see my license." Fletcher told the story. "Says she's in mind to lock me up and would've done it to,if she hadn't taken a fancy to that locket."

"who was she?" I asked. Do you know?" she came to my mind, I glanced at the daily prophet on the table.

"No," he then also stared down at the daily prophet. He pointed to it, "her, look."

We all looked at the paper.

"fuck." I turned and placed my hands on the table. I glanced at my hand, staring at the matching scars I had with Harry.