GRIMMAULD PLACE

Amelia Pov: We sat down at the table, the waiter came up to us

Amelia Pov:
We sat down at the table, the waiter came up to us. We all ordered the same thing. I was now wearing a gray shirt and a purple jacket, with gray jeans.

"where do we go from here?" Asked Ron. "Leaky Cauldron?"

"too dangerous," Hermione told us. "If Voldemort has taken over the ministry, none of our old places are safe. Everyone would have into hiding."

"I left all of my things at the burrow," Harry said.

Hermione shook her head, glancing at her bag.

"You're joking?"

"I have had the essentials packed for days,"

I couldn't hear what she was saying, I shivered. I turned my eyes away to stare at the two men who were just walking inside the cafe. I felt odd suddenly, like something bad was going to happen. They walked towards the counter. One of the men started to reach into his pocket. I squinted my eyes, looking closer. Is that..a wand?

"Amelia?" Hermione calls out.

"Amelia?Amelia?"

"Is something wrong?" Ron says to me.

"guys, get down!"I yelled as the two men both turned and blasted spells at us, we all got down.

The old blond man was hit in the face by a jet of red light, he fell, unconscious. The other man, unable to see who had cast the spell, fired another at Ron. The waitress screamed and ran for the door. Harry sent a Stunning Spell at the Death Eater who had tied up Ron, but the spell missed, rebounded on the window, and hit the waitress. She collapsed.

"Expulso!" The table behind me blew up: slamming me and Harry into the wall. I got up, "Petrificus Totalus!" had yelled. The Death Eater fell forward, a loud thud, right on top of the messy broken table.

Hermione crawled out from underneath the bench, shaking bits of glass out of her hair and trembling all over. "D-diffindo," she said, pointing her wand at Ron, who roared in pain as she slashed open the knee of his jeans, leaving a deep cut.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! Diffindo!" The ropes fell away. Ron got to his feet, shaking his arms to regain feeling in them.

All four of us climbed to where the blond Death Eater was sprawled. I stared down.

"I should've recognized him, he was there the night Dumbledore died,"

He turned over the darker Death Eater with his foot; the man's eyes moved rapidly between us.

"That's Dolohov," said Ron. "I recognize him from the old wanted posters. I think the big one's Rowle."

"Never mind what they're called!" said Hermione a little hysterically. "How did they find us? What are we going to do?"

"Lock the door," I told her, "Ron, turn out the lights."

I looked down at the paralyzed Dolohov, thinking fast as the lock clicked and Ron used the Deluminator to plunge the café into darkness.